Table of Contents
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Testing Officer and Superintendent Garden, inviting applications from eligible candidates on it’s official website. Aspirants interested can check for eligibility conditions and if eligible apply online through official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in . Submission of online application has commenced from 17th February 2021. Last date to apply is on 16th March, 2021. Also, we have provided the direct link to apply below in this article.
RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Testing Officer and Superintendent Garden|
|Notification released on||11-02-2021|
|Online application started on||17-02-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||16th March , 2021|
RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Testing Officer||04|
RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the RPSC Recruitment 2021 must check their eligibility before applying. Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria’s mentioned in the recruitment Notification-
(i) Educational Qualification
1. Assistant Testing Officer
- M.Sc. in Geology or M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- 2 years experience in Testing of Soils/aggregates etc. in case of either M.Sc. Geology or M.Sc. Chemistry.
2. Superintendent Garden
- B.Sc. (Agri.) with Horticulture as special subject and possessing 2 years experience in ornamental gardens.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
(ii) Age Limit
Candidates applying must be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years of age.
|Male Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and More Backward Classes of Rajasthan State||Five Years|
|Women Candidates belonging to General Category and Rajasthan State’s Economically Weaker Sections (E.W.S.)||Five Years|
|Women Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and More Backward Classes of Rajasthan State||10 years|
|Widow and divorcee Women||No upper age limit|
RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Scale of Pay
Candidates selected for the post of Assistant Testing Officer shall have scale of pay in the pay metrix level L-14 and for Superintendent Garden post in the pay matrix level L-12.
RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
RPSC recruitment process for the post of Assistant Testing Officer and Superintendent Garden is such that candidates will be shortlisted and called for screening test. Candidates qualified in the screening Test will be called for Interview.
RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Application Fee
- General / Other State: 350/-
- OBC / BC: 250/-
- SC / ST: 150/-
How to Apply For RPSC Assistant Testing Officer and Superintendent Garden Posts?
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan PSC “rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in ”.
- Read the Assistant Testing officer and Supdt. Garden 2021 advertisement (Advt. No. 09/2020-21) available on the homepage carefully.
- To apply, click Apply Online tab and click on link to go to SOS portal y https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Register yourself and login using login credentials received upon registration
- Fill up application form and upload required documents, photograph, signature etc.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take the printout of the submitted application form and fee receipt for future reference.
RPSC Assistant Testing Officer and Superintendent Garden Posts – Apply Here
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.