Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the RPSC Result 2021 for the Post of School Lecturer against the advertisement no: 10/2018-19. The revised result for the School Lecturer (School Edu.)- 2018 (Hindi) was further released on 12th February 2021. Read the article to know the RPSC notification details and download the RPSC Lecturer Revised Result.
RPSC Lecturer Revised Result 2021
RPSC Lecturer Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 17th May 2018.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th June 2018
- Exam Date for Group A: 03rd and 04th January 2020
- Exam Date for Group B: 06 to 08th January 2020
- Exam Date for Group C: 09 to 13th January 2020
- The date for Online Edit After Exam: 20 to 29th January 2020
- Result Date: 8th December to 17th December 2020
- The date for Submission of Objections for Group A: 17 to 19th March 2020
- The date for Submission of Objections for Group B: 24 to 26th March 2020
- The date for Submission of Objections for Group C: 21 to 23rd March 2020
- The date for Submission of Objections for Group B: 26 to 28th March 2020
- The date for Counselling: 31st August to 15th September 2020
RPSC Lecturer Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should have a minimum age of 18 Years and a maximum age of 40 Years. Age relaxation can be availed as per the Govt. rules.
Graduation / D.Ed. / B.Ed., or Post- Graduation
Vacancy: 5000 posts
Scheme of examination and syllabus for the post of School Lecturer
- The competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
- There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper-II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a half hours and the duration of Paper-II shall be Three hours.
- All the questions in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test: Hindi, English
General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan
Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009
Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level
Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level
Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level
Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning
RPSC Lecturer Revised Result
The revised result for the Lecturer post-Hindi was released on 12th February. The results of the 4 candidates were revised.