Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released recruitment notification against 13 posts of GDMO/Medical Officer (MO). Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online through the link provided below for the SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2021 on or before 28th April 2021.
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Notification Date||30 March 2021|
|Post Name||GDMO/Medical Officer (MO)|
|Commencement of Online application on SAIL||07 April 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||28 April 2021|
|Mode of Selection||Computer based examination and Interview|
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment Notification 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Upper Age Limit (As on 28/04/2021):
For all posts in ME-1 grade 34 Years for General.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given as follows:
- SC/ ST category: 05 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) category: 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities & Departmental candidates (employees of SAIL: 10 years
- Medical Officer/ Medical Officer (GDMO) – ME 1
MBBS from a university/institute recognized by the Medical Council of India with 01-year post qualification experience in a recognized medical college/ Hospital/ Institution.
- Medical Officer (OHS)- ME 1
MBBS with Degree/ Diploma in Industrial/ Occupational Health/ AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health) from a university/institute recognized by the Medical Council of India with 01-year post qualification experience in a recognized medical college/ Hospital/ Institution.
SAIL Bokaro Notification 2021: Salary & Vacancy
The scale of pay will be Rs. 24900-3%-50,500/- (due for revision w.e.f 01.01.2017).
The emoluments for the posts of Medical Officers will include basic pay, dearness allowance, non-practicing allowance, and other facilities such as medical facility for self and family, provident fund, gratuity, Leave encashment, etc., as per rules of the company.
- Medical Officer (ME1): 10
- Medical Officer (ME1): 01
- Medical Officer (GDMO)- (ME1): 01
- Medical Officer (OHS)- (ME1): 01
The selection procedure includes- Written Exam and Interview
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Computer based examination. The minimum qualifying marks in the Examination will be determined based on 50 percentile score (for UR Category) and 40 percentile score (for SC/OBC (NCL)/PWD candidates respectively with respect to posts reserved for them.
Candidates who qualify in the examination will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:3. The final merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written & interview. The selected candidates will be in probation for a period of one year.
Information for Written Examination and Interview will be updated on the SAIL website and also on our page. So, stay tuned to Entri for all updates.
SAIL Bokaro Notification 2021: Apply Online
Step 1: Filling up of Application
- Visit SAIL careers page @www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com.
- Go through the Advertisement carefully.
- Click on the link Apply
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided are correct and then submit the required documents.
- NOC from present employer, if employed under PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/Govt. Department.
- Candidate must write his/her name as it appears in the Matriculation certificate or equivalent examination.
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS/PWD) once declared in the application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
- Incomplete application, application without photograph & signature / application without application fee / application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected.
Step 2: Making Payment
For ME1 Grade- General/OBC/EWS: Rs 500/-
Note: SC/ ST/ PwD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
Step 3: Final Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip:
Once the payment is made, the State Bank Collect Reference No. and date of payment is required to be entered in the SAIL Web site to generate the provisional Registration Slip.
Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip.
After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.