Kerala SET application form for the 2022 exam has been released. The candidates who have applied for the exam can now prepare for the upcoming exam with much vigor and caution. Exams aren’t easy to tackle and talking about the SET exam, it is highly relevant to keep your eyes upon the Kerala SET 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Moving on to the preparation, the candidates should ensure to go through some of the mock tests and Kerala SET Exam Previous Question Papers for better understanding. Make sure you check paper 1 as it is the common paper!
Practice Questions for Kerala SET Exam 2022: Download PDF
|HOME SCIENCE||Download PDF|
|POLITICAL SCIENCE||Download PDF|
|General Knowledge||Download PDF|
Receive more Kerala PSC Updates here!
Kerala SET Exam Pattern 2022
Check out the Kerala SET exam pattern here and start preparing as per the prescribed exam pattern. The candidates who have applied for the SET exam have to face the paper 1 which is considered as a common paper for all subject candidates. After the paper 1, the candidates are required to answer the paper 2 which is entirely depending upon the subjects which candidates have chosen. PG level questions can be expected for the paper 2.
|Paper||Name Of The Subject||No Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|Paper-I||Part-A: General Knowledge
|120||120 Marks||120 Min|
|Paper-II||Relevant Subjects||120||120 Marks||120 Min|
Get to know about the upcoming TET exam here!
Keep an Eye On these Topics!
Make sure you include all the relevant topics given below. The candidates can choose each topic and go deeper to a subject-oriented study for better results. If you are confused about how the questions for paper 1 will arrive, make sure you visit some Kerala SET previous year question papers
- General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude
- General Studies
- Language and Reasoning
- Current Affairs
- Foundations of Education
- Sociological Foundations
- Psychological Foundations
- Teaching, Learning and Evaluation
- General Science – Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Social Science – Economics, History, Geography and Indian Polity
- Humanities- Literature and Culture
- Kerala Studies
- Environmental Issues, Movements
- UN and Global Affairs
- Institutions of Higher Learning and Research
- Indian Constitution and Politics and Recent Legislation
- Events, Persons and Awards
- Sports and Games
- Teaching aptitude
- Administrative aptitude
- Reflective practices
- Professional Development
- training, teacher rating & grading
- Teacher Characteristics
- Teaching skills, Methods of teaching, Techniques and approaches to teaching, Instructional models of teaching
- Teaching & Learning resources
- Learning theories, Applications of learning theories, Learner characteristics, Learning environment, Learners with special needs
- Tools and techniques for evaluation
- Communication and Education
Get the latest mock test series for free!
Mock Test and Sample Questions
Mock tests and sample questions will enable the candidates to answer the exam better and faster. If you are preparing for the Kerala SET, make sure you start answering random mock tests every day along with the topics you learn. This can enable you to understand the exam pattern and easy problem-solving methods.
Grab some test series every day and ensure to answer them. You can browse randomly for mock tests and test series, but before answering, make sure those are authentic, error-free and syllabus oriented. There can be also Kerala SET previous syllabus-oriented papers and mock tests. Thus, it Is relevant to visit the authentic Kerala SET exam study material.
Download Entri App for the latest government exam preparation strategies!
Discussion about this post