Table of Contents
The Supreme Court of India has released the Supreme Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 for those interested in the position. Additionally, for the candidates’ convenience, the Examination Committee has described the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant exam format. This page goes into detail on both of these. For the written exam, the first step in the hiring process, the Supreme Court Junior Assistant syllabus is offered. The shortlisted candidates will then be contacted for an interview.
Candidates should begin studying for the exam as soon as they have downloaded their individual Supreme Court Junior Assistant Hall Tickets. The syllabus and the Supreme Court Jr. Assistant Exam Pattern are both covered in great detail in this article.
Supreme Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 – Overview
The most recent Exam Pattern and Syllabus for the Supreme Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 must be known by all interested candidates. In the Supreme Court Junior Assistant Exam 2022, questions will be drawn from General English, General Aptitude, General Knowledge, and Computer Knowledge. The table below contains a summary of the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Syllabus 2022.
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Recruitment||Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant 2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|No. of Questions||125|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark each|
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
- There are four main subjects in the junior court assistant test.
- There are 125 total Objective Type Questions on the Junior Court Assistant examination.
- There are 125 total marks, with distinct marks assigned to each subject.
- The time period will last for two hours.
- Each accurate response will receive one mark.
- A negative marking of one-fourth of a mark will be applied.
|General Knowledge (GK)||25||25|
|Comprehension Passage||2 Hours|
Written objective type questions will be asked in the exam for the Supreme Court junior court assistant. The applicants who meet the requirements for this stage will be chosen to move on to the subsequent stages of the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 procedure.
Supreme Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022
Syllabus 2022 for Junior Court Assistants in the Supreme Court: Here, we’ve covered the subjects that must be covered for each section of the Objective Type Written Examination. In order to prepare for the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Exam in 2022, candidates must go over each topic.
Supreme Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 – Download PDF
Supreme Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2022 – Selection Process
The recruitment organization will conduct a series of stages during the selection process for the position of Junior Court Assistant at the Supreme Court of India. There are numerous selection processes for the Supreme Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022, including:
- Objective Written Exam- 2 hours (negative marking of 1/4th marks)
- Computer Knowledge Test (Objective)
- Typing Test (English)- 10 minutes
- Descriptive Test (in the English Language) – 2 hours
- Document Verification
How to Prepare for Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Exam?
The following points should be understood by applicants who are preparing for the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant exam. Candidates won’t be able to perform well and make the Supreme Court Junior Assistant Merit List until after then. Candidates can use these suggestions to make sure they have thoroughly studied the Supreme Court Junior Court syllabus and have ample practice for all portions.
- Solve the exam questions from last year. These will give you an idea of the types of questions you can anticipate seeing on the test. They will also assist you in putting your preparation into practice.
- Sequence of practice tests. Test series are made so that you may become familiar with the format of the test and prepare for it in advance. They will assist you in quickening your pace.
- Typing exercises. A crucial aspect of the choosing process is typing. Make careful to practice so you can increase your speed and reduce errors as much as possible.
- Take breaks. While studying, make sure to take pauses. Get a good night’s sleep the night before the exam to ensure that you are rested.
- Make time to work on revisions. Make sure you frequently review the subjects you covered. Prepare flashcards and other study aids to aid in a speedy review.
Best Books for the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Exam
|Subject||Title for the Book||Author/Publisher|
|General English||English for Competitions||Neetu Singh|
|Competitive General English Book for All Government Competitive Exams||Agrawal Examcart|
|General Aptitude||How to Crack Test of Reasoning||Jaikishan and Premkishan|
|Shortcuts in Reasoning||Disha Experts|
|General Knowledge||General Knowledge 2022||Lucent|
|General Knowledge 2022||Arihant|
|Interview||Interview Skills||D.S. Paul|
Download the Entri App to learn more about how Entri can help you reach your goals. Entri works with experienced teams to deliver you effective learnings throughout time. Start using Entri App to get ready for your ideal government position. We provide a variety of training for various government exams. We are offering you the top platform for getting ready for each esteemed exam. You can access a variety of practice exams here, where you can also find daily GK and current events practice questions. Candidates studying for competitive tests such as the Bank Exam, the UPSC Exam, and other government examinations. General knowledge of static facts, or information that won’t change in the future, is referred to as static GK. Entri App gives you the most comprehensive GK knowledge and guides candidates through various tests in your native tongue.