Table of Contents
Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 05 posts of Technical Assistant and Hindi Officer. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC). Persons must note that the last date for application is 31 May 2021.Structural Engineering Research Center has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 05 Technical Assistant, Hindi Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at serc.res.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Technical Assistant, Hindi Officer Application form. This blog is about SERC Recruitment 2021.
Important Dates for SERC Recruitment 2021
- The Last date of receipt of online application: 31 May 2021
Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) Technical Assistant and Hindi Officer Details
- Technical Assistant: 04 Posts
- Hindi Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant and Hindi Officer for SERC Recruitment 2021
- Technical Assistant: First class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Technology of 03 years full-time duration or at least 02 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma course or its equivalent with experience or First class Bachelor Science with BLIS (Bachelor degree in Library and Information Science) or First class Diploma in Electronics and Communists Engineering/Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology of 03 years full-time duration or at least 02 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma course or its equivalent with experience or First class Diploma in Computer Engineering Technology of 03 years full-time duration or at least 02 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma course or its equivalent with experience.
- Hindi Officer: Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level.
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 35400 –Rs. 112400 per month.
- Hindi Officer: Rs. 56100 –Rs. 177500 per month.
How to Apply for SERC Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC). Persons must note that the last date for application is 31 May 2021. Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the Official Website serc.res.in on or before 31 May 2021. Hard copy of the online application duly signed along with recent passport size photograph, self-attested copy of matriculation/ SSLC as proof of age/ degree/ provisional degree certificate, copies of mark sheets for all the semesters/ years, SC/ST/OBC/ certificate, work experience certificates, testimonials, etc. send to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, CSIR Campus, Post Bag NO.8287, CSIR Road, TARAMANI, Chennai 600113 on or before 11 June 2021.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.