Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has invited applications for the Medical Stores Inspector posts under SPSC Recruitment 2021. Eligible candidates can apply for SPSC Recruitment 2021 till 12th February 2021 through official website. You can check out the eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply online, number of vacancies, etc. from this article – Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Medical Stores Inspector Posts.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Medical Stores Inspector Posts
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the post||Medical Stores Inspector|
|Name of the board||Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)|
|Application submission start date||12th January 2021|
|Last date to submit application||12th February 2021|
|Number of vacancies||06|
Medical Stores Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from any Institute/University recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India/State Pharmacy Council.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the State Pharmacy Council.
- Certificate in Medical Store Management System in Health and Family Welfare.
The candidates age should not be below 18 years and should not be over the age of 40 years as on 31st December 2020.
- The candidates should be conversant in any one of the Government notified State languages.
- Should have adequate knowledge of the history and affairs of the State.
Vacancy List of Medical Stores Inspector 2021
A total of six vacancies are announced for the post of Medical Store Inspector 2021.
|Sl. No.||Category||No. of Posts|
|2.||Bhutia Lepcha (BL)||01|
|3.||Other Backward Classes – Central List (OBC-CL)||01|
|4.||Other Backward Classes – State List (OBC-SL)||01|
|5.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||01|
|6.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||01|
Selection Process SPSC Recruitment 2021
The applicants of the post will be selected through written examination and interview conducted by the Sikkim Public Service Commission based in a particular exam pattern and syllabus.
Exam Pattern of Medical Store Inspector
|Paper I||General English & General Knowledge||80 MCQ & Conventional||02 hours|
|Paper II||Main Paper||120 MCQ & Conventional||02 hours|
Total Marks = 200
Medical Stores Inspector Syllabus 2021
Paper I a.) General English
- Comprehension of given passage
- Usages and vocabulary
- Essay writing
- Report writing
b.) General Knowledge
- Current events of local, national and international importance
- National level schemes & projects undertaken by Govt. of India.
Paper II: Main Paper
Drug Store And Business Management
- Material Management
- Inventory control techniques: Demand estimation and forecasting techniques
- Procurement procedures: Procurement Policy
Store Management and Receipt & Inspection
- Introduction – trade, industry and commerce, functions, etc.
- Forms of business organization
- Channels of distribution for pharmaceuticals and drug.
- Drug house management
- Inventory control
- Sales, promotion, market research, salesmanship, qualities of a salesman.
- Recruitment, training evaluation and compensation of the pharmacist.
Download the detailed syllabus pdf from link given below:
Steps to Apply for SPSC Medical Store Inspector 2021
- Visit the Official website of Sikkim Public Service Commission.
- Check out the notification or advertisement of SPSC Medical Store Inspector 2021 and read it carefully.
- Then go the Apply Online section on the right side of the window.
- You have to login with the credentials if you have once registered on SPSC.
- If not, One time registration for all recruitments under SPSC.
- Fill the form once, and you can apply for any number of advertised post now and anytime in the future.
- After completing your registration, login again.
- And apply online and fill all the basic details.
- After filling all details then click submit button.
- Save your application form and credentials for future use.