The Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam, Guwahati has released the notification for the recruitment of 64 LDA cum Typist and 74 Supervisor vacancies of subordinate offices under the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam, Uzanbazar. Aspirants can check the eligibility and all other notification details. Also, apply online for Social Welfare Recruitment 2021, through the link provided in the article.
Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post||LDA cum Typist||Supervisor|
|Notification Released on||04th February 2021|
|Name of Organization||Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam, Guwahati|
|Online Application Starting Date||05th February 2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||14th February 2021|
- The Supervisor posts are for female candidates only.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate is a must, that is candidates must have registered their name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit and Educational Qualifications
|Post Name||Age Limit||Educational Qualifications|
|LDA cum Typist||18 to 40 years||Bachelor’s Degree from any Recognized University.
Minimum of 6-month Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application from any recognized/ registered institution.
|Supervisor||Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
Preference will be given to graduate in Social Work/ Home Science and related fields like Nutrition/ Anthropology/ Sociology/ Education/ Psychology etc. OR
Instructor and Principals (Female) of Training Centres for Middle-Level ICDS functionaries having Graduation in any discipline.
Social Welfare Department Vacancy Lists 2021
The reservations for the Persons with disabilities and Woman candidates can be availed according to the Government rules.
|LDA cum Typist||12||25||7||14||6||64|
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Nature of Post|
|LDA cum Typist||Rs 14000 – 60500||PB 2||Rs. 6200/-||Non-gazetted|
Social Welfare Recruitment 2021: Application Procedure
Candidates can apply only through online mode through the link https://socialwelfarerecruitment.in in the website https://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in from 10.30 AM of 05th February to 11.59 PM of 14th February 2021. Candidates should have the following documents ready prior to the online application process:
- Latest passport size photograph
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C or equivalent examination
- Minimum Education Qualification certificate for the post concerned
- Essential Qualification certificates
- Scanned Signature
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/ Certificate
- Caste Certificate from the competent authority (in case of reserved category OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST(H) candidates)
- Income and Asset Certificate from the competent authority (in case of candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority (in case of PwD category)
- Discharge Certificate (applicable to Ex-Serviceman only) issued by the competent authority
- Declaration Form A.
Application Fee: There will be no application fee.
Social Welfare Recruitment 2021: Mode of Selection
LDA cum Typist:
- Objective Written Test- Check the exam pattern of the OMR test:
|General English, General Knowledge, and Current Affairs||50|
|General Mathematics and Logical Reasoning||15|
|Knowledge of Computer-Theory||5|
- Computer-based Typing Test( English and Assamese)- This will be of 30 marks
So, the total marks for the written test and Computer proficiency test will be out of 100 marks.
Candidates have to appear for the OMR based Objective test. The exam pattern for the written test is as follows:
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||30|
|General Mathematics and Logical Reasoning||25|
|Social Science, Home Science, Nutrition, Anthropology, Sociology, Education, and Psychology||20|
After the tests, the candidates have to attend the Document verification process. For the DV, candidates have to bring the original testimonials with a set of photocopies of the same.
Download the Notification for the LDA cum Typist Vacancy:
Download the Notification for the Supervisor Vacancy:
Download Entri for all the information regarding the Exam dates and DV dates of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021. Click on the link given below to apply online for the posts: