Table of Contents
South East Central Railway has issued a job advertisement for a Trade Apprentice under the Apprentice Act of 1961. Candidates who are interested in the job description and have met all of the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online.
South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview
The details of the recruitment process are shown below.
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Selection Process||· Preparation of merit list
· Document verification
· Medical examination
|Salary Scale||The stipend will be as per the job position and by the rules of the Chhattisgarh government|
South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
The important dates for South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice recruitment 2022 are given below.
Important Dates–South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Notification release date||28-04-2022|
|Apply Online Starting Date||25-04-2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||24-05-2022|
South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
Vacancy for trade apprentice is available in the DRM office as well as the Wagon Repair shop. They are listed in the table below.
|7||Computer Operator & Programming Asst||10|
|8||Health & Sanitary Inspector||17|
|11||Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioner||12|
|12||Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics||30|
|Wagon Repair Shop|
|18||Computer Operator & Programming Asst||05|
South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Salary Scale
The stipend for apprenticeship on their trade and the rules of the state government of Chhattisgarh.
South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for gaining employment as to South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice are as given below.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is available to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates per the guidelines.
- Age should be considered in reference to the date 1st July 2022
|Category||Age relaxation||Date range|
|General||–||1/7/1998 to 1/7/2022|
|SC/ST||5 years||1/7/1993 to 1/7/2022|
|OBC||3 years||1/7/1995 to 1/7/2022|
|PWD and Ex-servicemen||10 years||1/7/1988 to 1/7/2022|
- Applicants must have passed the 10th Class Examination under the 10+2 system or should have an equivalent qualification with 50% marks in total.
- ITI qualification in relevant trades from a government-approved institution.
South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Form
The application has to be submitted via the official online portal.
Steps to Apply Online South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Eligible individuals must apply online through the Apprenticeship India portal (https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/apprenticeship/opportunity ).
- Candidates must provide all required documents. (scanned copy of a photo, academic certificates and signature). They are to be uploaded to the above-said web portal.
The application fee structure of South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is as shown below
Apply Online Link
The link below will take you to the application portal
South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for the South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 will be as given below.
- A merit list will be prepared by taking into account the percentage of marks they scored both in matriculation as well as the ITI examination. Equal weightage is given to both these scores. The minimum score that counts as qualification is an aggregate mark of 50%.
- Candidates selected in this merit list have to bring a medical certificate during the time of document verification. It should be in the advised format as per the apprenticeship act 1961 (para 4) and rule 1992. It should be signed by a government authorised doctor who is not below the rank of assistant surgeon of a central/ state hospital.
- The selected applicants (or the parent if the applicant is a minor) enter into a contract of apprenticeship with the employer.
- The selected candidates for every trade have to go through a one-year apprenticeship training period. They will be paid a stipend during the training period and the training period will end at the end of the apprenticeship period.
- The employer is not obliged to offer a position to the candidate at the end of the training period.
- Similarly, the apprentice is not obliged to accept the employment offered by the employer at the end of the training.
- If the candidate is eligible for the caste-based reservation or age relaxation then they should provide a caste certificate. It has to be issued by appropriate officials and uploaded to the web portal. The adhar also must be verified.
All the necessary details required for South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 application are discussed above. Aspirants with stated qualifications should take advantage of this golden opportunity and apply for the said job positions before the given deadline. Download the Entri app to learn more about more railway recruitment opportunities for the year 2022 and courses to prepare well for them.