Table of Contents
The South Indian Bank is a premier Commercial Bank in India. Every year, South Indian Bank releases recruitment notifications for various posts of Probationary Officer and Clerk. Eligible candidates can apply for the various positions of Probationary Clerk.
Candidates who are eligible to apply for the post of Probationary Clerk can apply online on its official website www.southindianbank.com. The mode of application is only Online.
Keep reading to know about the South Indian bank clerk eligibility criteria!
South Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for the post of South Indian Bank Clerk 2021, Candidates have to fulfil the following Eligibility Criteria. The Eligibility Criteria of the South Indian Bank Clerk exam 2021 are based on the following points:
- Academic Qualification
- Age Limit
- Language Proficiency
SIB Clerk Academic Qualification
The Academic Qualification to apply for the post of South Indian Bank Clerk exam 2021 is to qualify for SSLC/higher secondary examination and Graduation with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognised Board/ University. The details of educational Qualification are mentioned in the below points:
- Passed 10th standard or SSLC from a recognised Board
- Passed 12th standard or HSC from a recognised Board
- Graduation with minimum 60% of marks under regular course from a recognised University.
- Candidates who fulfil the above Educational qualification will be eligible to apply for the South Indian Bank Clerk exam 2021. Candidates who have attended their Final Year/ Semester Examination of their Graduation and waiting for the results may also apply for the post on the condition that they should produce proof (final year/ semester mark list/ Provisional Certificate) of having passed the Graduation when called for Personal Interview.
- Candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may also apply for the post of Probationary Clerk. At the time of application, the equivalent percentage should be mentioned.
|Name of the Post||
Passed 10th/12th/ 10+2+3 with a minimum of 60% of marks.
South Indian Bank Clerk Age Limit
It is important to know about the South Indian bank clerk age limit to know if you are eligible to apply. The minimum age to apply is 19 years and the maximum age limit to apply for Probationary Clerk is 26 years. However, there are 5 years of relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
General- 26 years
For SC/ ST the Upper limit will be relaxed by 5 years
Stay updated with the South Indian bank clerk exam qualification with Entri!
To apply for the post of Probationary Clerk, Candidates must be a citizen of India. Candidates should be a resident of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Delhi NCR including NCT.
Place of Domicile in Kerala State (including Mahe)
Place of Domicile in Tamil Nadu State/ Puducherry UT
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||
Place of Domicile in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana
Place of Domicile in Delhi NCR including NCT
Apart from English, Candidates should be proficient in the below-mentioned languages:
|Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||Telegu|
Important Points to Remember for SIB Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have passed X, XII, and Graduation under regular course (full-time course) from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- Candidates who have attended their Final Year/ Semester Examination of their Graduation and waiting for the results may also apply subject to the condition that they should produce proof (final year/ semester mark list/ Provisional Certificate) of having passed the Graduation when called for Personal Interview.
- While counting your marks, do not round it off to the nearest integer.
- You must have a minimum of 60% marks/Grade/CGPA in Graduation.
- If you belong to the SC/ST category, you will have to submit the attested copies of the related certificates attested from an authority in order to avail relaxation.
- At last, if only you are willing to serve anywhere in India you should apply for this post.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, the Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts. Entri provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers.