South Indian Bank is going to fill up 05 vacancies in across the country. Currently, it has released the recruitment notification for Probationary Officer (Security) posts. It invites online application from young and energetic persons. Applicants who have more passion in Bank jobs can use this South Indian job opportunity. SIB apply online link has been activated on 22.10.2020 and it will be closed on 30.10.2020. Candidates can make the South Indian Bank online registration on or before the last date.South Indian bank recruitment apply online link and SIB Recruitment notification is available in official website. Candidates should hold B. E/ B. Tech. South Indian Bank (SIB) is a private sector bank providing banking and financial services across India. It was established in the year 1929, 87 years ago. Headquarter is located at Thrissur in Kerala. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches, 45 ext. counters and 20 Regional Offices. Their Products are Loans, savings, investment vehicles, insurance etc. In this blog we will discuss about South Indian Bank Security Officer Recruitment 2020.
South Indian Bank Security Officer Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22/10/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30/10/2020|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer (Security)|
South Indian Bank Security Officer Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
|Age||· Not more than 28 years
· 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST candidate.
Minimum Educational Qualification
|· B. E/ B. Tech in ECE/ EEE/ Instrumentation/ CS/ IT
· 60% marks in X/SSLC, XII/HSC and B.E/ B. Tech
|· NCC – C Certificate holders
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
· Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
· Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification only will be eligible to
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and B. E. /B. Tech under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application and percentage conversion certificate to be produced on demand.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 %).
- The percentage of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any.
Terms Of Employment
|· 2 years.
· Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
|Service Agreement Period||3 years.|
South Indian Bank Security Officer Recruitment 2020: Salary Details
We have mentioned the salary details below;
- IBA approved Pay Scale: Rs. 23,700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1,145/2 – 32,850 – 1,310/10 – 45,950
- Eligible for DA, HRA, allowances, Performance Linked Incentive as applicable to Scale I officers in the Bank.
- To carry out the duties allotted by the competent authority at Head Office, Administrative Office, Central Monitoring Station, Regional Offices
- The detailed job description is attached as Annexure of this notification.
- Committees formulated by the Bank will conduct the Preliminary Interview, Technical Interview and Final Interview
- Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for the
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for the.
- The Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for the Interview.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- General – Rs.800/-(excluding GST and other applicable charges)
- SC/ ST -Rs.200/-(excluding GST and other applicable charges)
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Security Officer Recruitment 2020
Applicants can apply online through Bank Website www.southindianbank.com only from 22/10/2020 to 30/10/2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online
- Applicants making multiple registrations will be
- Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature and Curriculum Vitae (CV) as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Interview.
Guidelines for uploading Photograph:
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be
- Make sure that the picture is taken in a white
- Casual photographs wearing caps/hats/dark glasses will not be
- Resolution: 140 pixels (height) x 110 pixels (width).
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than
Guidelines for uploading Signature:
- The applicant should sign on a white paper with black ink pen and upload the same
- Resolution: 110 pixels (height) x 140 pixels (width)
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than
Guidelines for uploading Curriculum Vitae (CV):
- The CV should be in PDF format
- Ensure that the size of the file is not more than 1
- Please note that there will be a system generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) for your registered application. Applicants should create their own password to login and for taking print of the application form. Please note down the User ID (Application Ref. ID) and Password carefully for future references. An e-mail containing details of the registration will be sent to the e-mail Id given by the
- Keep a copy of the application printout for future.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.