SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 notification has been published by Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh on 13th September 2022. Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh has released 158 vacancies and SSA JBT Teacher Application Process will start on 15th September 2022. Last date to submit SSA JBT Teacher Application 2022 is 6th. October 2022. In the following article candidates will find all relevant information in detail about SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022.
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Overview
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 has been released by Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh. Aspirants have to apply for 158 vacancies through online mode. Candidates must refer the following table for further details.
|Origination Name||Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh|
|Name of Post||JBT (PRT)|
|No. of Vacancy||158 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Document Verification|
|Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh TGT Exam Date||Notified Later|
Prepare For Various Government Exam – Download Entri App
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Important Date
Candidates must go through the following table for all updates on important events and dates related to SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022.
|Notification Release||13th September 2022|
|Application Process Starting Date||15th September 2022 (9 am onwards)|
|Last Date of Registration of Application||6th October 2022 (up to 5 pm)|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||10th October 2022 (up to 2 pm)|
|Display of “fee confirmation list” of candidates who submitted application and fee within scheduled date||18th October 2022|
|Schedule of Exam Date to be released||31st October 2022|
|SSA JBT Teacher Admit Card Releasing Date||Notified Later|
|SSA JBT Teacher Exam Date||Notified Later|
|SSA JBT Teacher Result||Notified Later|
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
Here is the list of vacancies released for SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022. Candidates must check it properly.
|JBT (Primary Teacher)||158 Vacancies|
Category Wise Vacancy Details 2022
JBT Primary Teacher
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria of SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 properly. Candidates will be disqualified if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Grab Latest Study Materials! Register Here!
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Age limit for SSA Chandigarh JBT and TGT Recruitment 2022 is 21-37 years. Applicants must meet the age criteria as of January 1, 2022. Age of Relaxation will be fixed as per Govt rules.
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
|SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification|
|Educational Qualification||(i) Graduate or its equivalent from a recognised University. (ii) Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (by whatever name known) of not less than 02 years duration recognised by NCTE. (iii) Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-I) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
(i) Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.). (ii) Pass in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-I) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
|Essential Qualification||Certificate of ICT skill course i.e. course on computer concepts (CCC) 80 hours from a Govt. recognized institutions OR a reputed institution which is an ISO 9001 certified
Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Govt. of India OR from NIELIT and its authorized institutions at the time of their appointment
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply Guideline
Check out the SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Application Guidelines. Candidates must go through the following instructions to easily fill and submit the SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Application Form.
- Candidate must visit official website of Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh.
- They must click on the Click here to Register Link
- On the next page, they will find the registration form where they need to fill in their details like email id, mobile number, etc.
- Once they register, they will receive an OTP. they have to login with OTP to complete the registration.
- The SSA JBT Teacher Application Form will appear on the next page. They must fill in all their personal, educational and professional details as required.
- They have to upload their photograph, signature and other relevant documents.
- Once they have reviewed their SSA JBT Teacher Application Form, they must click the Submit button.
- They will then be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Once the payment is completed, candidates will find the SSA JBT Teacher Application Form.
- They must download the application form for future reference.
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
|General & Others||Rs. 1000/-|
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply Link
Candidates can easily access the SSA JBT Teacher Application 2022 by clicking on the direct link given below. The link is active from September 15, 2022, until then it will remain inactive.
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply Link (Inactive)
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test. One objective type tests of 150 Marks will be conducted. Qualifying marks for test will be 40% for all candidates. No interview will be conducted.
Written test consisting of Multiple choice questions will be conducted as under:
|Total no. of questions : 150 Total marks 150
Time : 2 hours 30 minutes
|Sr. No.||Details||No. of MCQs|
|1||General Awareness||15 questions|
|2||Reasoning Ability||15 questions|
|3||Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15 questions|
|4||Teaching Aptitude||15 questions|
|5||Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||15 questions|
|6||*Test of Punjabi Language and Comprehension.||10 questions|
|7||*Test of Hindi language and Comprehension.||10 questions|
|8||*Test of English Language and Comprehension.||10 questions|
|10||*General Science||15 questions|
|11||*Social Science||15 questions|
- Difficulty Level of questions will be upto 10th
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 40%.
- Negative marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong
- The examination questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for the Language papers which would be in the concerned Language only. However, paper will be set in English and Punjabi language also for those candidates who will submit their option for Punjabi medium at the time of filling up of application
Grab Latest Study Materials! Register Here!
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for the SSA JBT 2022 teacher recruitment process included a written test and document verification. Candidates who pass the SSA JBT Teacher Exam 2022 will be shortlisted for document verification. 3 times eligible candidates will be shortlisted for document verification for each category based on the number of vacancies available. After document verification, the final shortlist of candidates will be published based on the score obtained by the candidates in the written test.
- The number of vacancies advertised may vary as per requirement.
- The candidates applying for the posts of JBT should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions as per details mentioned in the advertisement. Their candidature will be provisional at all the stages of recruitment process i.e. Acceptance of online applications, issue of admit cards and scrutiny of original documents. Eligibility status will be uploaded on the website in respect of those candidates who are called for scrutiny of original documents.
- Mere issue of Admit Card or appearing in the written test or scrutiny of original documents does not imply that candidate is eligible for the post of JBT. In case, any information is found wrong at any stage even after joining, the candidature will be cancelled without any notice.
- Wherever the evaluation is in terms of grades, the candidate must attach the conversion scale. For equivalent qualifications, equivalence certificate issued on or before the closing date is to be submitted at the time of scrutiny of original documents.
- Documents for claiming benefit of reserved category should be obtained from competent authority not less than Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / SDM / District Sainik Welfare Board / Chief Medical Officer.
- Samagra Shiksha reserved the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage. The number of vacancies of vacancies is provisional and subject to change.
- Samagra Shiksha UT Chandigarh reserves the right to cancel a part or entire process of examination or a part of it due to the administrative reasons(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by Samagra Shiksha. Samagra Shiksha also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and direct the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
- Where an Ex-serviceman is not available for recruitment against a reserved vacancy, such a vacancy shall be reserved to be filled in by recruitment of the wife or one dependent child of an Ex-serviceman, who has neither been recruited against a reserved vacancy as per rules. Further, wife or the dependent child of the ex-serviceman shall be recruited against the reserved vacancy subject to the conditions that: – (i) He or she possesses the prescribed qualifications and is within the prescribed age limits; (ii) He or she is not already in service; (iii) He or she will be eligible to avail the benefit only once in life. Eligible dependents of ex-serviceman will be required to submit Lineal Dependent Certificate on a prescribed format at the time of document verification.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that photograph affixed by them on the application form is latest. It is also to be ensured that signatures have been affixed at appropriate place.
- The decision of Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions of applicant shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Grab Latest Study Materials! Register Here!
We hope you found this article informative and useful. We have provided applicants with all the necessary information regarding the recruitment process. You can also contact us in case of any doubts or questions. Candidates can also start preparing for all types of government exams and learn more with the help of our Entri app.
SSA JBT Teacher Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q: Where and when can I find the SSA JBT Teacher application form?
Answer: The application process for SSA JBT teachers will start on 15th September 2022. You can apply through the link available on the official website.
Q: What is the deadline to submit an SSA JBT teacher application?
Answer: Last date to submit SSA JBT teacher application form is October 6, 2022.
Q: Can I fill application under SC category if I don’t have caste certificate at present?
Answer: No, the candidate must have a caste certificate to avail the reservation.
Discussion about this post