Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released admit card for attending Skill test, Documentation Verification and Detailed Medical Examination for the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer). SSB ASI DV, DME & Skill Test is scheduled to be held on 08th March 2021 and 09th March 2021 at 25th BN SSB Ghitorni, Post – Arjungarh, New Delhi 110047. Candidates who have qualified can download the SSB ASI admit card 2021 from the link provided in the article.
Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Recruitment Overview
|Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Notification Release Date||11th August 2018|
|Notification Number||337/RC/SSB/Para (Medical)/2018|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)|
|Online Application start date||11th August 2018|
|Last date to submit Online Application||09th September 2018|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||PET/PST, Written Test, Skill Test|
|DV, DME & Skill Test Date||08th March 2021 and 09th March 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
24th February 2021
SSB ASI (Stenographer): Eligibility Criteria
- 18 to 25 years
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Dictation: 10 minutes @80 words per minute.
- Transcription time: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer
- Level-5 Rs.29,200/- per month
SSB ASI Selection Procedure
- The candidates who qualify the Physical Standard Test (PST) will be called for documentation.
- Candidates should produce all original documents/certificates, the details of which are given by the candidate in the application form.
- Failing of which results in the cancellation of the candidature of candidate.
Written Examination consists of Paper-I and either Paper-II (Technical Written Examination) or skill test
Paper-I will be qualifying in nature.
Duration: 2 hours
For all posts Paper-I will be of 100 multiple objective type question carrying 100 marks focusing on:
- General Knowledge
- Numerical ability
- Quantitative aptitude
- General English / General Hindi
- General Reasoning
Paper-II for ASI(Steno) & HC(Min)
Tests the writing capability of candidates and will be a descriptive examination consisting
- Essay Writing (25 marks)
- Precis Writing (25 marks)
- Letter Writing (25 marks)
- Comprehension (25 marks)
Candidates will have choice to answer Essay writing & Letter writing either in English or in Hindi. But the answer of precis and comprehension will have to be given in English language only.
Paper-II of only those candidates will be checked who will secure qualifying marks in Paper-I.
Minimum qualifying marks for Paper I & II:
- 50 % for Unreserved & OBC including Ex-Servicemen.
- 45 % for SC & ST including Ex-Servicemen.
Skill test for the post of ASI (Steno) & HC(Min)
- Candidates qualifying in Paper-I & Paper-II (Descriptive nature) will be called for Skill test
- Skill test will be qualifying in nature.
Final merit list for the posts of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial) will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Paper-I and Paper-II (Descriptive nature).
After Skill test the candidates will be shortlisted for DME as per the merit of written examination.
SSB ASI Admit Card 2021 Download here
The written exam was conducted on 6th December 2020. And now, the admit card for the Skill Test, DV and DME is available to download @applyssb.com.
- Click on the link for SSB ASI DV DME Skill Test Admit Card 2021 on the official website
- Then, candidates enter required details- Registration ID, Password, Captcha Code,
- Submit to get the PDF of SSB ASI Admit Card 2021.
Direct Link for the SSB ASI Admit Card for DV DME Skill Test: