Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has Announced the Recruitment of 969 Posts Sub-Inspector of Police 2022 recently. A Large Number of candidates filled out their Online Application Form for these Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Starting from August 2022 & September 2022. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information about Recruitment from the ENTRI Learning App. All the Selected Candidates Will be Contacted for the Written Exam.
As time passes away the standard of competitive examination is increasing with the period rapidly. So, candidates also must have to pay more concentration to their preparation to provide the best in their examination.
In this article, we have given Important study materials for the TNUSRB Sub-Inspector Of Police Exam. Here we have given subject-wise study materials. Candidates can download the study material PDF from the below-mentioned links. This is a complete set of compiled list of topics that nearly covers the exam syllabus. We believe that this will be useful in preparing and gearing up for taking the exams.
TNUSR SI Exam Syllabus 2022
The Written Examination for Sub-Inspectors of Police selection will be of degree level with fundamental knowledge of Class XII of all the subjects as the datum. The syllabus contains the following topics.
- GENERAL SCIENCE:It will cover general preference and understanding of science including matters of everyday observations and experience as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made any special study of any scientific discipline. The questions will be from topics-
- Scientific Instruments, Inventions, and Discoveries.
- Scientists and their contributions
- Human Physiology
- Diseases and their cause, cure, and prevention
- Diet and Balanced diet
- Human Genetics
- Animals, Mammals, and Birds,
- Environment and Ecology
- Elements and Compounds.
- Acids Bases and Salts and allied subjects
- Motion, Newton’s Laws of Motion – Properties of Matter, Electricity, National Laboratories, and other connected topics.
All these topics will be basic.
- HISTORY OF INDIA:
Timeline and events of Indian History from Indus Valley Civilization to the present-day Indian modern administration.
- Regions of India
- Weather, Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall, Natural Calamity
- Crops, Crops pattern
- Indian Towns and Places
- Major Hill Stations, National Parks, Major Ports, Minerals, Location of Major Industries
- Forests and Wildlife
- Population allocation in India and other related topics.
- ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE:
- Major crops and crop patterns in India
- Industrial Development as Major, Medium, Small Scale, and Cottage Industries of Tamil Nadu Village and Rural Development in India. Drinking water, Housing, and other development schemes – price policy, inflation, population, and unemployment problems
- Imports and exports
- Industrial development and five-year planning.
- INDIAN POLITY:
- Indian Constitution Salient Features
- Parliament and State legislature
- Executive, States, Judiciary system, Local Self-governments, Centre-State Relations, Language Policy, and Foreign Policy.
- CURRENT EVENTS:
- The latest development in Science and technology
- Political developments in India
- New developments in Trade
- Transport and communication, historical events.
- Fine Arts like dance, drama, films, painting, main literary works
- Games and Sports
- National, International awards
- National and International organizations
- Abbreviations, Who is Who
- Books and Authors
- General Technology
- India and its Neighbors
- Present-day India and other connected topics.
- Arts, Literature, Culture of India and Culture of Tamil Nadu.
PSYCHOLOGY- FOR OPEN AND DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES
- LOGICAL ANALYSIS:
Research any information logically to find out different dimensions of the information.
- NUMERICAL ANALYSIS:
Quick responses about numerical ability will be tested.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
Effective usage of languages will be tested.
- INFORMATION HANDLING ABILITY:
For any given information, the various aspects of the information, the inferences, and connected facts will be tested.
- MENTAL ABILITY TESTS:
These tests are meant to verify the candidate’s capability to conclude, inductive or deductive reasoning. It will contain elementary problems from school mathematics.
In addition to the above, the Departmental Quota candidates will have a question on the following police subjects in Part-II
- POLICE STANDING ORDER (PSO):
The provisions of PSO and its application at different points during the functioning will be tested.
- POLICE ADMINISTRATION:
General rules about the day-to-day administration of the department will be tested.
- CrPC., IPC., EVIDENCE ACT:
The fundamental knowledge and day-to-day usage in the Police Station and in cases that are handled in the Courts.
Study Materials of Important Topics of TNUSRB SI Exam 2022
The complete notes of the TNUSRB SI Exam are available here in PDF format. The candidates can download the notes for their better preparation.
|General Science||Click Here to Download the PDF|
|History of India||Click Here to Download the PDF|
|Logical Analysis||Click Here to Download the PDF|
|Economics and Commerce||Click Here to Download the PDF|
|Numerical Analysis||Click Here to Download the PDF|
Books for TNUSRB SI Written Exam 2022
The TNUSRB Exam includes different stages in its selection process, which contains a written exam, a Physical Efficiency Test, and an Interview. The TNUSRB contains two papers in its written exam.
Top TNUSRB SI 2022 Books for Paper 1 – General Knowledge
Most of the candidates training for TNUSRB exams depend on school textbooks, and the SI exam is no exceptional case. Candidates should lead the habit of reading the newspaper and keeping up with the latest happenings in the country and around the world. Here are the books and aids that candidates should direct to while training for the exam.
|General knowledge||Class 6-12 Textbook||State Board|
|Manorama Year Book||Manorama|
|Daily Newspaper||Hindu/ Dinamani|
|General knowledge||Arihant Publication|
|TNUSRB Grade II Tamil Nadu Police Constables, Jail Warders & Firemen Examination book||–|
Top TNUSRB SI Books for Paper 2 – Psychology
|Psychology||TNUSRB SI Police Examination-Psychology & Aptitude Test Guide||–|
The candidates training for the TNUSRB exams rely on school textbooks, and the SI exam is no exception. Candidates should teach the routine of reading the newspaper and keeping up with the latest happenings in the country and around the world. Part one of the TNUSRB SI paper tests Candidates on History, Geography, the polity of India, etc. Therefore textbooks from classes 6-12 should be thoroughly read. Here are the study materials and resources that candidates should refer to while preparing for the exam. The ENTRI Learning App provides you with more notes on TNUSR SI preparation. So be in touch with ENTRI.