The notification for the Tamil Nadu TET examination was released on 5th July 2019. The applicants were able to register and confirm their application from 5th July 2019. The admit card will be released on 6th September 2019. The Tamil Nadu TET examination will be conducted on June 8th and June 9th. The results of the Tamil Nadu TET examination will be declared on 9th November 2019. The Tamil Nadu TET 2019 : Eligibility Criteria is provided here. The candidates are instructed to verify the eligibility criteria before applying for the positions under the Tamil Nadu TET.
There is a total vacancy of 3039 that is ensured by the Tamil Nadu TET board. The vacancies as per each post are:
· Agricultural instructor – 25 vacancy
· Lecturer in government polytechnic colleges – 1065
· Assistant professor of government arts and science colleges and colleges of education-1883
· Assistant elementary educational officer – 57
Tamil Nadu TET 2019 : Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are applying for the Tamil Nadu TET examination must be conscious about the guidelines, notification, and instructions put forward by the TET board. The eligibility criteria stand as a seminal part of this. The candidates must ensure that they are eligible for the examinations before applying for the specific position.
Candidates who are applying for the Primary School Teacher post should have a BEd or Nursery Teacher Training Degree with two years BTC in Urdu. For those who apply for the Secondary School Teacher must have Graduation with BEd, with a minimum of 50% mark.
Know more about TET examinations in entri.me
Eligibility criteria for TNTET 2019 : Paper-wise
· Candidates who apply for paper 1 should acquire the minimum qualification of 12th, diploma in teacher education or diploma in elementary education.
· The candidates who are appearing for the D.Ed. final year examination is eligible for paper 1. The candidates must submit their qualification certificates at the time of the interview along with other documents.
· For paper 2 examinations, the minimum educational qualification is BA/B.Sc./ B.Litt. in Tamil, English, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and geography as main subjects. The candidates should possess a degree qualification of any of the above subjects as main from any recognized university to be eligible for the paper 2 examinations.
· Those candidates with B.Lit. in Tamil have to either possess B.Ed. or DTE dot TPT. The candidates who are appearing for the final year examination of B.Ed. can also apply for the examination and are considered eligible for the paper 2 examinations.
TNTET 2019 : Exam pattern
The total duration for the TNTET examination will be 3 hours. The candidates have to answer 150 questions. Each question will carry 1 mark each. The exam will be OMR type and will not be online. Thus the OMR sheet exams will allow the candidates to mark the right answer. The candidates must be cautious about the questions and marking the right answer. The questions are to be read carefully and answered as there is not edition and remarking possible in the OMR sheet. The error in answering mode may result in the cancellation of the particular question.
TNTET 2019 : Age limit
The candidates who are applying for various posts under the TNTET must be in between 18 and 40 years of age. But there is certain relaxation for certain categories. Thus it is mandatory to under the age eligibility for every candidate. The candidates under the privileged section must verify their relaxation following the instruction put forward by the Tamil Nadu TET.
The TET examinations are expected to give away much competition compared to previous years. It is essential to have the right study guide enabling the candidates to ensure complete success. Entri.me brings forward much interesting practicing sections for the exam pattern with the revised schemes. The candidates can log on to the entri application and find out the relevant topics to which they need to concentrate. The government jobs are much appealing and thus it is mandatory to follow the right study guide. Such a study guide, exam pattern practice, previous year question papers, expected questions, and detailed syllabus study methodology is introduced in much innovation.