Tea Board India, Under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India, invites applications from eligible candidates for engaging Chartered Accountants purely on a contractual basis for a period of one year. Interested candidates can apply online for the Tea Board Recruitment 2021- CA/ CMA posts on or before 19th February 2021.
Tea Board Recruitment 2021
Notification Overview and Important Dates
Recruitment Board: Tea Board India
Post Name: CA/CMA
Notification Release Date: 12th February 2021
Starting Date for Apply Online: 12th February 2021
Last to submit filled Application: 19th February 2021
Applicants should not be more than 35 years as of 01st February 2021
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (awarded by ICAI) / Cost & Management Accountant (awarded by Institute of Cost Accountants of India), with 2years’ post Qualification experience.
- Experience in Accounts Finalizations, MIS Reporting, and Accounts supervision.
- Excellent command in MS Office with special emphasis on MS Excel.
- Experience should match with roles and responsibilities specified herewith.
- Thorough knowledge of the operation of Tally ERP 9.
- Thorough knowledge of Accounting Standard and Standard Auditing Practices.
Desirable: Preference will be given to those having experience in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies.
Vacancy Details and Duration
On Contract One post. Purely on a temporary basis initially for one year which may be extended based on performance.
Roles/Responsibility: Tea Board Recruitment 2021
- To ensure all tax compliances and timely filing of the statutory return relating to taxes.
- Attend to the tax assessments and statutory authorities in connection with taxation issues as and when required. Reply to the CAG/Internal auditors.
- Ensure that Internal & External audit requirements are met and proper validation of accounts & prepare monthly variance report.
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including Annual Accounts, budgets, cash flows, etc.
- Fixed Assets accounting.
- GST: ITC accounting & compilation, data required for returns, reconciliation with vendor returns, and accounting software installed in all Tea Board offices in India.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Ledger scrutiny.
- Auditing of books of accounts, schemes, and other jobs as and when assigned.
Rs. 35,000/- per month. Renewal of services if required shall be done with a few days of break-in service with an increment in consolidated amount @10% per annum.
On the basis of qualification and experience, shortlisting will be done and such shortlisted candidates shall be called for personal interview and skill test.
Tea Board Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Applications along with copies of testimonials, photographs, the experience certificate should reach The Secretary, Tea Board India in the Email Id. email@example.com on or before 19th February 2021.