Table of Contents
Telangana High Court had earlier announced a recruitment notification to the post of Civil Judge. On the basis of the recruitment, a screening test was conducted to all the applicants. Furthermore, the board has also released the merit list of the candidates who appeared for the Computer based screening test earlier.
Recently, the Telangana High Court has released the written examination date of the Civil Judge examination 2021. Therefore, all the candidates who have cleared the screening test may check out the written exam date here. Further, the candidates may begin to download the admit card for the written examination from the official web portal once it is released. In this article, read about Telangana High Court Exam Date 2021.
Telangana High Court Exam Date 2021
According to the latest official post in the web portal of Telangana High Court, the Civil Judge Written Examination Date is now out. As per the notice, the board has decided to conduct the mains examination on 03rd and 04th of April 2021. Further, the admit card is expected to be released any time soon. However, the details regarding date, time and place of the mains examination will be available in the admit card itself. Therefore, it is mandatory for all the candidates to check about it in detail.
|Name of the Organization
|Telangana High Court
|Name of the Post
|Type of Job
|Application Start Date
|Mode of application
|Number of vacancies
|Screening test result
|Written Examination Date
|03rd and 04th of April 2021
|Mains Admit Card
|To be released soon
|Official Web Portal
How to Download Telangana High Court Written Examination Admit Card 2021?
All the aspiring candidates may download the mains admit card online once the link is activated by the board. The aspirants shall follow the simple steps given below to:
- Firstly, go to the official web portal of Telangana High Court.
- Now, select the Telangana High Court Civil Judge Written Examination Admit Card 2021 tab seen in the homepage.
- Next, on the new screen that opens, find the admit card link available.
- Now, enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Lastly, click on download button and complete the process.
Immediately after downloading the admit card, all the candidates must ensure that the following details are given without any mistake in the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate (with name and date)
- Register Number
- Name of the Post, Department and Category Number
- Address of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Type of the Examination
- Examination Center (Address with phone number)
- Telangana High Court Emblem and Barcode
- General instructions to the candidates.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!