Table of Contents
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited applications to recruit candidates to the post of Junior Engineer-Civil posts. The notification is currently available in the official web portal of Punjab Public Service Commission. Therefore, all the interested and eligible candidates may apply for the 612 vacant posts in the said format, on or before 27th of March 2021. In this article, PPSC Recruitment 2021, you will find all that you must know regarding the recruitment.
PPSC Recruitment 2021
According to the latest official post in the web portal of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), online applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer-Civil vacancies. Moreover, this tells that the applications should be sent on or before 27th of March 2021itself in the prescribed format. Therefore, all the aspiring candidates can now check the eligibility criteria for the job through the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
Highlights of PPSC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer-Civil|
|Type of Job||Government|
|Number of vacancies||612|
|Date of issue of Notification||6th of March 2021|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date to apply||27th of March 2021|
PPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
PPSC is recruiting candidates to fill 612 vacant positions in total. Check out the list given below for a clear picture:
|Name of the Post||Department||Vacancy Details|
|Junior Engineer-Civil||Water Resource||585|
|Junior Engineer-Civil||Water Resources Management & Development Corporation||27|
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment 2021
All the candidates applying for this post must at least a diploma in civil engineering. However, any higher qualification (bachelor’s or master’s) is also eligible to apply.
All the candidates applying for this post must be between 18 years and 37 years of age. However, age relaxation is applicable to all the deserving candidates.
How to Apply?
The eligible and interested candidates may follow the steps given below to apply for the post:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Punjab PSC.
- Then, find the ‘Online Application’ tab on the homepage.
- Next, click on the tab which opens up to a new page.
- New users must create an account to login. However, existing users shall enter your phone number and password to login.
- Now, fill the form with all the essential details.
- Finally, click on submit and take a print out of the application for future reference.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!