Telangana Municipal Ward Officer Recruitment 2020 is about to release soon on the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). This year the recruitment will be conducted to recruit various Ward Officer 2298 Jobs. The eligible candidates can apply for the post once the notification is released. And they will be selected to the post through Written examination and Personal Interview. Applicants are supposed to apply for the job role through online mode only. In this article you can check out the details of Telangana Municipal Ward Officer Recruitment 2020.
Telangana Municipal Ward Officer 2020 Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Board
|Telangana State Public Service Commission
|Name of the Post
|Ward Officer/ Ward Secretary
|Application Submission dates
|Yet to release
|TS Municipal Age Limit
Telangana Municipal Ward Officer Recruitment 2020
According to the Chief Minister of Telangana K. Chandrashekhar Rao, Ward officers will be recruited soon in all the municipal wards across the State, to take the government services closer to the people in an effective manner. The Government is planning to fill up the 2298 vacancies in the Municipal department. The words of chief minister is: “For the first time in the country, the ward officers are being recruited in each ward in the ULBs. These officers will play a crucial role in delivering the services in a quicker and better way with a citizen-centric approach. The appointment of ward officers will act as a bridge between the citizens and the Municipal department”.
Telangana Ward Officer Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application Starting Date
|Fee Payment Last Date
|Telangana Ward Officer Admit Card Availability Release
|Telangana PSC Ward Officer Interview Date
Eligibility Criteria of Telangana Municipal Ward Officer 2020
Those candidates who wishes to apply for TS Municipal Ward Officer Recruitment 2020 must meet all eligible conditions before applying online application. So check out the following details:
- The applicant should complete the Graduation or Equivalent and professional graduation and with four years of course duration.
- Minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years.
- The maximum age should be 35 years.
- OBC Candidates – 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
- PWD Candidates – 10 years
TS Municipal Ward Officer 2020 Vacancy
TS Municipal Ward Officer Selection Process
The candidates will be appointed only after completing the following stages and scoring the minimum qualifying marks.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview and Document Verification.
Telangana Ward Officer 2020 Apply Online
- Visit official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Then click on the Telangana Municipal Ward Officer 2020.
- Download the Telangana Municipalities Official Notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the Registration Link.
- Then you are required to fill the application form.
- Fill up all the personal details and check twice before submitting.
- Upload the necessary documents such as scanned photograph and signature same as mentioned in the notification.
- Once done with all steps, proceed with the payment gateway. Candidates have to make an online payment; there is no offline payment mode. You are advised to pay the application fee before the last date of online application.
- Download the application form and take out a hard copy for future reference.
TSPSC Municipal Ward Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Name of the Subject
|No. of Questions
|No. of Marks
|General Studies and Mental Ability
|Culture and History of Telangana
|Telangana Municipal Act, 2018
|Urban Development Programmes
- There two papers for the TSPSC Municipal Ward Officer examination.
- Each paper consists of two topics with 100 questions.
- The medium of examination will be Telugu and English.
Paper I: General Studies
- General Science in everyday life
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- Current affairs – Regional, National, and International
- International Relations and Events
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- Indian Political System and Government
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement
- Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
- Statement Conclusion
- Embedded Figures
- Mirror Images
Paper II: Urban Development Programmes
- Roles and responsibilities of Municipal Secretary
- Telangana Municipal Act, 2018
- Evolution of Municipal system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor
- Flagship Urban Development schemes of the Urban Development Department of Government of India and Telangana
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes
- Urban Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small scale Industries, Rural artisans
- Community – Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups