Table of Contents
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) conducts the recruitment process for the selection of Assistant Public Prosecutors (Category-7) in Telangana State Prosecution Department through Telangana Police Recruitment 2021. The official notification has been published by the department and the application can be submitted from August 11 through the official website. The selection process has different stages and the complete details regarding Telangana Police Recruitment 2021 is been given in this article.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2021
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board invites applications from eligible candidates to the post of Assistant Public Prosecutors (Category-7) in Telangana State Prosecution Department through Online mode only in the prescribed format mentioned in the official notice. The official portal for submitting application will be active as per notified in the official notification. The recruitment is conducted for a total of 151 that is been identified open under the department.
Telangana Police Recruitment: Important Dates
TSLPRB will release the Telangana Police exam dates soon. Check the table below for the important dates that has to be keep in mind for the submission of your application.
- Commencement of submission of application: 11 August 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 29 August 2021
Apply Online for Telangana Police Recruitment
The candidates are required to submit their application via official website. No other medium will not be accepted. You can follow the given steps to avoid errors while filling out the application form:
- Visit the official website of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board.
- Firstly, Register your application by giving your details such as Name, Address, Educational Qualifications, Identity Proof, etc.
- Then you have to pay the Application fee online using a Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / Cash Cards / Wallets or other online payment methods if asked any.
- Make sure you use a valid email ID, which you must keep active until the final declaration of results.
- You will have to upload the copy of Photograph and Signature while filling the form.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take a Print Out of the Application Form for the future reference.
Telangana Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of the Examination/ Test will be based on the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility by Experience:
The Candidate who are applying under Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutors (Category-7) must have an experience of practicing as an Advocate for not less than three (3) years with active practice in Criminal Courts in the State as on date of Notification i.e., 4th July 2021.
Candidates who are applying for the job under Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutors (Category-7) must have completed an age of 34 years at the time of applying for the recruitment examination. (Candidates who are applying for the post must be born before 2nd July, 1987.
Here are the educational qualification an aspirant must posses so as to apply for the above mentioned job opening at TSLPRB.
- The Candidate who are applying for the post must possess a bachelor’s degree in any subject along with a bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB / BL) awarded by any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or of any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification.
- The Candidates who have passed five-year course in Law after their Intermediate are also eligible.
Exam Pattern of Telangana Police Recruitment 2021
The selection process for the Assistant Public Prosecutors will be conducted as different levels of examination. The written examination is of two stages:
- Primary Written Test
- Secondary Written Test
Candidates who are qualifying in these two examination is selected for the final rank list on the basis of the merit from the examination.
Telangana Police Recruitment: Vacancy Details
The recruitment commission has identified a total of 151 vacant positions under the department and has published the notification regarding the examination. Here is the zones where the vacancies that is been opened under the department for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutors.
- Multi-Zone – I – 68
- Multi-Zone – II – 83
Check out TSLPRB Notification: TSLPRB Recruitment Notification 2021
Sign Up now with Entri to ace in your government exam preparations. Entri provides you thousands of mock tests and trainings sessions under experienced faculty that will help you ace in any government examination. We wish you all the best for all your future endeavors.