Table of Contents
The TNFUSRC has released an employment notification on 30 November 2019 for the recruitment of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving License. Here TNFUSRC stands for The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee.The advertisement No 2/2019 gives the details about the vacancies available in these fields. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and satisfy all the eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online on or before 01/02/2020.In this blog post we will discuss about the TN Forest Guard TNFUSRC Vacancy in detail. The candidates can apply for these posts only via online application procedure through the official website https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/.
Overview of TN Forest Guard TNFUSRC Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Code No.||No. of vacancies (Tentative)||Level of Pay|
|1. FOREST GUARD||02||227||Level –5
Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/
|2. FOREST GUARD WITH DRIVING LICENCE||03||93||Level –5
Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-
Tentative distribution of the Vacancies
|1. FOREST GUARD||70||60||8||46||33||7||3||227|
|2. GUARD WITH DRIVING LICENCE (Current Vacancies)||–||1||–||1||–||–||–||2|
|3. GUARD WITH DRIVING LICENCE (carried forward Vacancies)||–||38||2||25||21||4||1||91|
Here : GT – General Turn, BC – Backward Class, BCM – Backward Class Muslim, MBC/DT – Most Backward Class / Denotified Tribes, SC – Scheduled Caste, SC(A)- Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyar, ST- Scheduled Tribe.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01-07-2019)
|Sl.No.||Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|1.||General||21 Years||30 Years|
|2.||all other categories||21 Years||35 Years|
|3.||Ex-servicemen (For Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving License)||21 Years||30 Years (after deducting the period of his service in such service )|
Educational qualification to be satisfied for the TN Forest Guard TNFUSRC Vacancy :
- A pass in Plus two or similar examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the Subject.
- This qualification shall not be necessary in case of candidates belonging to the Jungle Tribes (List specified and given in “Information Brochure” published in the Website : www.forests.tn.gov.in.)
FOREST GUARD WITH DRIVING LICENCE
- A pass in higher Secondary Course (plus two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Must have a valid driving licence issued by the Transport Authority.
- Must possess experience in driving Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving licence.
- The candidate must have knowledge about the general mechanism of automobiles.
- The candidate should have first aid certificate issued by the recognized organization in Tamil Nadu
- The visual standard of the applicant must be as specified below without glasses.
- Right Eye Left Eye Distant vision 6/6 6/6 Near Vision 0.5 0.5 (snellen
- Both eye must have full field of vision.
- Colour blindness, Squint or any morbid condition of the eyes or lies of either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
- Lasik / Laser Surgery / Excimer Laser Surgery underwent by the candidate in either of the eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification
- The applicant must get a certificate from the District Government Head Quarter Hospital that confirms all the above mentioned standard.
- The Examination Fee with respect of SC/ST candidates will be Rs.150/- + applicable service charges.
- For GT and other candidates an examination fee of Rs.300/- + applicable service charges.
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION
Candidates successful in the exam will be called for appearing in Certificate Verification, Physical Standards Verification and Endurance Test in 1:3 ratio for final Selection.
- TNFUSRC will conduct driving test with the help of experts.
- There will be special concession for the transgender community.
- Read the notification from the official website for further details.
- Information Brochure can also be downloaded from the official wesite of TNFUSRC.