Tamil Nadu Housing Board has released notification under Direct Recruitment for the post of Drivers and Office Assistants in Tamil Nadu. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the link provided in the article for TNHB Recruitment 2021 from 22nd February 2021 to 28th February 2021.
The candidates registered with Employment Exchange are also eligible to apply for the said post against the vacancies.
TNHB Recruitment 2021 Notification Overview
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Housing Board|
|Notification Release Date||19th February 2021|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Driver and Office Assistant|
|Online Application start date||22nd February 2021|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||28th February 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
TNHB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should have a minimum age of 18 years of age as of 31.01 .2021.
|SC, SC(A), ST||35 Years|
|MBC / DNC / BC and BC (M)||32 Years|
|General (i.e., candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC, and BC (M)||30 Years|
Must possess a driving license and the three years’ experience in driving vehicles preference will be given to persons possessing a license for driving heavy vehicles, and
Must be able to read and write in Tamil to the satisfaction of the appointing authority.
- Office Assistant
Must have passed 8th Standard or the equivalent, and must know cycling
- Driver- 05
- Office Assistant- 10
- Driver- Rs. 19500-62000/- (Level-8)
- Office Assistant- Rs. 15700-50000 (Level-1)
TNHB Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- The Applicant should be from Tamil Nadu only. The Rules of Reservation of appointment applicable to the post and the distribution of vacancies will be as per rule in force.
- The selection of candidates will be through direct Interviews after shortlisting the applications.
- The applicant should submit all the original certificates at the time of the interview
Download the TNHB Recruitment 2021 – Office Assistant and Driver Posts Notification:
TNHB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
The applicants should apply only online mode. The application will not be considered when sent in person or through the post.
- Log on to the website of Tamil Nadu Housing Board @tnhb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on the tab showing ‘Direct Recruitment – For the Posts – Office Assistants and Drivers – Notification- Apply Now’.
- Enter the required credentials.
- Submit the application and take a printout for further use.
Join our Tamil Nadu PSC latest exam course– and practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length based on the exam. Subscribe to Entri and get all the information regarding the course.