TSPSC Lab Technician Result and CV Date Announced: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the date for the Verification of Certificates (2nd Spell) for the post of Lab Technician in P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University. The certificate verification will be conducted on 03rd March 2021 at 11:30 AM in the O/o TSPSC, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad.
TSPSC Lab Technician Notification Overview
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Notification Release Date||28th July 2020|
|Job Location||P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University|
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||17th August 2020|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Online / OMR based|
|CBT Exam Date||07th November 2020|
|Certificate Verification||10th February 2021 & 03rd March 2021(2ndSpell)|
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 34 years
A University Degree in Science Group i.e., BSC., (BZC-Botany, Zoology, Chemistry) / (MGC- Microbiology, Genetics, Chemistry) / (BGC- Botany, Genetics, Chemistry)
Degree with Medical Lab Technology as one of the subject / Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institute.
The scale of pay: Rs. 19,500 – 58,330/-
TSPSC Lab Technician Result & CV Date
On the basis of the Written Examination held on 07th November 2020 to the post of Lab Technician and 32 candidates are provisionally selected for the certificate verification. The Hall Ticket Numbers of these candidates are released.
Verification of Certificates (2nd Spell) for the post of Lab Technician In P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University will be held on 03 March 2021 at 11:30 AM in the O/o TSPSC, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad.
During the Certificate Verification candidates should bring the following Original Certificates along with one set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer:
- Date of Birth (SSC or its equivalent)
- Submitted application form (PDF)
- Hall Ticket of the Examination
- Proof of age relaxation in case of Telangana State Government Servant
- Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S Government with Father/Mother name
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for BC Community Candidates with Father Name as per Memo No.3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:18-12-2015.
- School Study Certificate from I to VII Class if studied in School; OR Residence Certificate issued by the MRO in case of Private study seven years including and prior to SSC.
- Original Qualification Certificates.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate for PH person only (OH, HH & VH).
- Two latest Passport Size photographs.
- Basic information data form duly filled in by the candidate
- Attestation Forms in duplicate (2 copies) duly filled in by the candidate and duly attested by any Gazetted Officer.