Table of Contents
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had conducted a written examination on 29th February 2020 to recruit candidates to the post of Archeological Officer. Further, TNPSC declared the examination result of the same on 19th October 2020 on its official website. In this article, all the aspiring candidates can find the essential information about TNPSC Archeological Officer Result 2020. All the best to the candidates!
TNPSC Archeological Officer Result 2020
Tamil Nadu Public Service commission published a recruitment notification (33/2019) on 28th November 2019 for recruitment of Archeological Officer. Moreover, it invited applications to fill 18 vacant positions under TNPSC. Later, the written examination was held on 29.02.2020. And the result of this written examination is now published on its official web portal.
Check out the Highlights of Archeological Officer Examination 2020
|Post Name||Archeological Officer|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Exam||written|
|Exam held on||29.02.2020|
|Result Declared on||19.10.2020|
All the candidates shall check for the result in tnpsc.gov.in which is presently available online.
How to check the TNPSC Latest Result 2020?
Every candidate must follow the below mentioned steps in order to view and download their result.
- First step is to visit the official website of TNPSC @ tnpsc.gov.in
- Next, search for Archeological Officer 2020 Result.
- Then, select the result link.
- Now, enter your register number/roll number/date of birth.
- Lastly, click submit button to view the result.
- Candidate may directly obtain a copy of PDF Result file by just clicking on Download button.
- Now, save the file for future reference.
Important Points to Note
- All the candidates whose register numbers are mentioned in the result are provisionally admitted to Online Certificate Verification.
- The post of Archeological Officer is included in Tamil Nadu general Subordinate Service for the year 2019-2020. Further, it is based solely on the written examination conducted by the commission on 29.02.2020.
- All the provisionally admitted candidates must upload the scanned copies of documents in support of their claims made in the online application form.
- Candidates may approach e-seva centres run by TACTV for the same.
- Individual intimation regarding the place, mode, date and time of Certificate Verification will be informed through the official website of the Commission, SMS and e-mail only.
- The candidates will not receive any individual intimation by post.
- All the provisionally admitted candidates are advised to watch constantly the Commission’s website for further information.
- Failure to produce even any one of the essential documents will result in non-admission of the candidate to the next stage of selection.
Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Furthermore, you can avail full length mock tests and previous year question papers of various exams on subscribing to Entri. We wish you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us!