Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has recently published the exam dates of HPPSC HPAS and Judicial Service Mains 2020 on the official website. The candidates who have successfully cleared the prelims stage can download their admit card from the website in due course of time. Check more about the exam dates of HPPSC HPAS and Judicial Service Mains 2020.
HPPSC HPAS and Judicial Service Main Exam Date 2020
Check the HPAS and Judicial Service Mains exam dates.
HPPSC HPAS Mains 2020
H.P. Administrative Combined Competitive Examination will be conducted at Shimla and Dharamshala Stations. And, it consists of a Preliminary, Mains, and Viva-voce. Of which the preliminary results have been announced. The number of candidates to be called for the Main written examination will be about 20 times the total number of vacancies to be filled in on the basis of the aforementioned examination. The selected candidates now have to prepare for the Mains examination.
|01-12-2020||English||9.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon|
|01-12-2020||Hindi||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|02-12-2020||Essay||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|03-12-2020||General Studies-I||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|04-12-2020||General Studies-II||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|05-12-2020||General Studies-III||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|07-12-2020||Optional Paper-I||9.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon|
|07-12-2020||Optional Paper-II||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
Vacancies and Salary
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted), in the pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100 + Rs.5400 (Grade Pay)- 11 vacancies
- District Controller, FCS&CA, (UR) Class- I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100+5400(Grade Pay) – 1 vacancy
- District Employment Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400 Grade Pay – 2 vacancies
- Principal (UR) Class-I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 10,300-34,800+5400 (Grade Pay) – 1vacancy
- Tehsildar Class–I (Gazetted), in the pay scale of Rs.10,300-34,800+Rs.5000 (Grade Pay) – 5 vacancies
- Block Development Officers, Class–I (Gazetted), in the pay scale of Rs. 10300-34800 +Rs. 5000 (Grade Pay) – 6 vacancies
- The candidates are required to submit all documents e.g. essential qualification, age proof, valid category certificate, etc. to ascertain their eligibility on the first day of the Main written examination.
- No further opportunity/ time will be given by the Commission for submission of documents
- The Centre-wise list of admitted candidates for the Main examination will be uploaded on the Office Website for the information of the candidates.
- Intimation with regard to admission/ rejection will be intimated before the declaration of the main examination result through SMS/ e-mail and will also be uploaded on the official website of the Commission.
- No separate application will be invited by the Commission for Main Examination.
Himachal Pradesh Judicial Service (Main) Examination
The Himachal Pradesh Judicial Service (Main) Written Examination-2019-II has also been rescheduled and will be conducted at Shimla station. The Exam dates are as follows:
|25-11-2020||Civil Law-I||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|26-11-2020||Civil Law-II||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|27-11-2020||Criminal Law||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|28-11-2020||English Composition||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|28-11-2020||Hindi Language||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
Check the detailed Syllabus for the Judicial Service Mains exam:
Vacancies and Salary
- 11 vacancies
- Pay Scale of Rs. 27,700 – 44,770
Press Note Regarding HP Administrative Service Combined Competitive and HP Judicial Service Mains Written Examination 2019- Click here.
HPAS and Judicial Service Mains Admit Card
The details regarding the admit card of concerned candidates will be informed through SMS/emails on their respective phone numbers/ E-mail ID provided in the Online Recruitment Application forms.
- Firstly, go to the official site of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Scroll and refer to Download Admit Card Section.
- Check for the HPAS Administrative Combined Competitive Admit Card/ Judicial Service Mains 2020.
- Click on the Admit Card link provided.
- Enter the User Name and Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and take a copy of HPPSC Admit Card 2020.