Are you seeking a job in the government sector in TNPSC Group 1 vs IAS? Many candidates are applying for TNPSC and IAS and still want to know the difference between IAS and TNPSC group 1. Here we provide all the information you are looking for to build your career in the government sector. As you all know, both TNPSC and IAS come under government jobs. The main difference is how they work. IAS is also known as Indian Administrative Service, the exams conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). UPSC is selecting candidates for all Indian Administrative Service posts. The UPSC exam is nationwide. Let’s see about the TNPSC group 1, which stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. TNPSC is a state-level examination under the State of Tamil Nadu. Both UPSC and TNPSC open various job vacancies every year. We provide more information below to give you an idea of how they work in different forms. Know about the TNPSC selection Process 2021
Tamil Nadu Public Service (TNPSC) Group 1 VS Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
|Category||IAS (UPSC)||TNPSC (Group 1)|
|Total Exam Attempts||
|Types of Questions||
1. The first is the Preliminary exam, and the second is the Main exam.
2. Usually, the Main exams include seven papers.
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
TNPSC Syllabus 2021
- Modern Indian History and Indian Culture
- Social Issues – India and Tamil Nadu
- General Aptitude & Mental Ability (SSLC Standard)
- Indian Polity and Emerging Political Trends across the world affecting India
- Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the Indian development
- Tamil Society – Culture and Heritage
- Indian Geography – special reference to Tamil Nadu
- Biodiversity, Disaster Management, and Environment
- Indian Economy – Current trends and impact of the global economy on India
Ace your preparation for the upcoming TNPSC exam with – Entri App
IAS Syllabus 2021
- Indian Heritage and Culture
- History and Geography of the World and Society
- Governance, Constitution
- Social Justice and International relations
- Technology, Economic Development
- Security and Disaster Management
- Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude
The candidates who wish to crack the IAS and TNPSC exams should focus on a proper study schedule. Let’s see some of the toppers tips to crack IAS and TNPSC.
Click here to know more about the upcoming TNPSC
Top Tips For IAS and TNPSC Exam Preparation
- Make sure to take a look at the syllabus, as it may change each year
- Exam pattern varies and may change, so ensure to check the exam pattern and practice the same while preparing
- Build a proper study schedule and divide the areas to focus
- Don’t just follow the areas to focus on other’s opinions. Realize your weak areas and focus more on them.
- Make sure to devote time for each area as per the syllabus
- Refer to the previous year papers and other mock tests to make sure the relevant areas
- If you are confused about where to begin, follow Entri App and build a proper study plan
- Make sure to follow the study notes and each phase of the study plan to cover up all areas in time
- Refer to the mock tests and sample questions
- If possible, refer to the video lectures and other video notes so that memorizing more data within the limited time will be possible.
If you are looking forward the TNPSC Group 1 vs IAS, make sure to cover up the entire syllabus and eligibility criteria on the official website. The candidates can apply through the official portal once it is open. Both the IAS and TNPSC exams hold a very tight competition due to the stable and secure future it promises.
Discussion about this post