Table of Contents
TNPSC Group 4 Exam will be having a written test, document verification, and counselling. There will be no interview for the Group IV posts under various Government Services. The candidates qualified in the written test will only be called for the document verification and then the counseling. TNPSC Group 4 Counselling is mainly to verify the compatibility of candidates for the prescribed posts. Stay tuned to this website as we shall bring you the TNPSC Group 4 exam updates promptly. In this blog, we will discuss the TNPSC Group 4 Counselling procedures.
TNPSC Group-4 Counselling – Instructions For Certificate Verification/ Counselling
- Candidates will be called for online certificate verification in the ratio of 1:3. It means that three candidates will be invited for every one vacancy for each position and each category. They need to upload their certificates online.
- During the certificate verification process, original certificates of candidates like communal certificates, a printout of the online application, class X Certificates, and disability certificates will be verified. Candidates particulars will be updated on the system
- Finally, the list of candidates selected for the next round will be announced after removing rejected/ineligible and absent candidates.
- Selected candidates will have to reach the counseling center alone. However, in the case of women with small babies and also in the case of physically challenged candidates, they can come with another person.
Physical Fitness Certificate
Candidates who will be selected for appointment to any post of Group 4 services will have to present their Physical fitness certificate in the format prescribed by the TNPSC.
|Standard of Vision Prescribed||Physical Fitness Certificate|
|Standard-III (or) better||Prescribed by TNPSC|
Note – Candidates having defective vision must submit their eye fitness certificate issued by any qualified eye specialist.
Steps To Follow In Counselling Process
- Projection of vacancy position via over-head projector in the counseling center
The counselling center will notify the available list of vacancies, new updates will also be indicated. Candidates can go through the available vacancy list, Departments, places, and choose the vacancy as per the decision.
- Registration of candidates
The shortlisted candidates will be enrolled for Verification and Counselling. This will be done with the help of software and then will be called based on the rank and order set accordingly.
- Instructions to registered candidates
All the important instructions and guidelines will be given to the candidates, at the counselling hall. Follow all the instructions set by the Commission. Do’s and Dont’s are to be strictly followed, as per the guidelines.
- Help desk
The help desk is the first place to where candidates will be sent, at the counselling center. This is to help candidates to know about the exact number of vacancies available for his/her communal category
- Allotment desk
The candidates will be sent to the allotment desk to know about the final allotment. From here, the name and position allotted to the candidate will be confirmed over a microphone. The procedure for the counselling will videographer for the transparency of the recruitment.
- The issue of allotment order
The allotment order will be given by the Commission as per the choice of the candidate. This will be as a barcode to verify. Once issued, no further changes will be entertained. So, candidates should choose the vacancy, post, etc correctly. The best practice is to make the decision prior to the counselling itself.
- Publication of updated vacancy position
After completion of all these above procedures, the final list will be published on the Official Website. candidates can download the final list PDF.
TNPSC Group-4 Counselling – Certificate Verification Schedule
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND COUNSELLING (I PHASE)
|1.||Certificate Verification and Counselling Schedule||19.02.2020 to 17.03.2020|
|2||Notice of CV and Counselling||will be updated|
|3||Notice of CV and Counselling for those who uploaded scanned copy of documents from 13.02.2020 to 18.02.2020||will be updated|
|3||Overall Distribution of vacancies at the end of 7th Day Counselling||will be updated|
|4||Dept/Unit-wise vacancies at the end of 7th Day Counselling||will be updated|
* JA – Junior Assistant, FS- Field Surveyor, VAO-Village Administrative Officer
The candidate summoned for counseling is not assured of selection and he/she will be admitted for counseling subject to availability of vacancies in his / her category when he/she reaches his / her turn as per the rank position. Hence Kindly refer daily updates regarding Community wise/Post wise vacancies available in the above link during counseling days. After confirming the vacancies, candidates are requested to come for Counselling on the communication date.
TNPSC Group 4 Posts and Services
Group IV Posts
- Village Administrative Officer
- Junior Assistant
- Bill Collector, Grade-I
- Field Surveyor
- Steno-Typist (Grade–III)
Tamil Nadu Services for Group 4 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
- Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service
- Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service
- Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service
- Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
So, this is all regarding the Group IV posts recruitment. The TNPSC Group 4 2021, will be released by September 2021. There is only a single staged written exam detail and the revised syllabus for posts has been released. Start practicing for the exam which is the first step towards the job.