Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Forest Apprentices. Eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. Following completion of the examination procedure, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will soon disclose information regarding the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Cut-Off. The results for the aforementioned position will also include the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Cut-Off marks. A written test, a physical test, and an oral test are the three stages of the selection procedure for the position of TNPSC Forest Apprentice. For consideration in the following rounds of the selection process, candidates who took the written test must receive a score greater than or equal to the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Cut-Off.
TNPSC Group 6 Latest Cut Off 2022
The qualifying TNPSC Group 6 Cut-off 2022 mark is provided in the official notification. From this we can have a general idea about TNPSC expected cut off 2022.
- Marks obtained in Part A of Paper I will not be considered for the ranking.
- Answer sheets for Part B of Paper I, II, and III will be evaluated only if the candidate obtains the minimum qualifying marks [40% – i.e., 60 Marks] in Part-A of Paper I.
- Only marks obtained in Part-B of Papers I, II, and III will be considered for the ranking.
- It is mandatory to take all written examination papers as well as the oral exam. Candidates who do not appear for one or more papers in the written examination will not be considered for selection, even if they achieve the minimum qualifying marks.
Check out the table below to get more info on the latest TNPSC Group 6 Cut-off 2022. This will give the aspirants an idea about TNPSC expected cut off 2022, the difficulty of the selection procedure and the chances of them getting an appointment as TNPSC Forest apprentices in the 2022 recruitment.
|Paper||Cut off marks for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs||Cut off marks for other categories|
|Paper 1 part A||40% (60 marks)||40% (60 marks)|
|Paper 1 part B||255||340|
|Interview and records|
TNPSC Group 6 Previous Year Cut Off
The minimum qualifying marks will differ depending on the reserved categories; candidates should check the minimum qualifying marks for the category to which they belong. The following are the minimum qualifying marks for the TNPSC Forest Apprentice 2018.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, and BCM||30%|
How to Check TNPSC Forest Apprentice Cut Off 2022?
The Cut Off marks will only be made public on TNPSC’s official website because the commission will be administering the TNPSC Forest Apprentice exam. Candidates can view and download the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Cut-Off by following the instructions provided below.
- Visit TNPSC’s official website.
- Visit the “Important Links” section on the homepage and click on the Cut Off link.
- Find and click on the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Cut-Off link.
- When you click on the link, you will be taken to the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Cut-off PDF page.
- View and save the Cut Off.
- Print at least 2-3 copies of the Cut Off for future reference.
Factors Affecting the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Cut Off
The TNPSC Forest Apprentice Cut-Off varies from year to year due to a variety of factors. Some of the critical factors influencing the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Cut-Off 2022 are as follows:
- The difficulty of the Paper: When determining the Cut Off marks, the paper’s difficulty is a key factor. The Cut Off will decrease if the paper is difficult, and vice versa.
- The number of vacancies will determine the number of candidates who can be chosen for the position. If there are more vacancies, the Cut Off will be lower, and vice versa.
- Number of Applicants: If there are more applicants than seats available for the exam, the Cut Off will rise; if there are fewer applicants, the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Cut Off will fall.
How to Calculate Marks for the TNPSC Forest Apprentice Exam?
Candidates can use the officially released TNPSC Forest Apprentice answer key and marking scheme to calculate their exam marks. Within six (6) working days of the date of the objective type examination, tentative answer keys will be hosted on the Commission’s website. Candidates can challenge the tentative answer keys for the objective type examination using the ‘Answer Key Challenge’ window on the Commission’s website.
Any representations challenging the tentative answer keys must be submitted online within seven days of the date of publication of the tentative answer keys. Representations received by post or e-mail will be ignored. Candidates can calculate their exam scores by following the steps outlined below.
- The answer key can be downloaded from the official website.
- Check your answers against the ones on the answer key.
- According to the marking scheme, add the appropriate marks for each correctly answered question.
- The Commission has not yet announced a negative marking scheme.
- Once you’ve completed this process, add your total to get your expected exam score.
The required number of candidates will be shortlisted for Physical Test based on the total marks obtained by the applicant in the Written Examination and the Rule of Reservation for Appointments (Walking Test). Candidates who pass the physical exam alone will be considered for the oral exam in the specified ratio. The Commission will not entertain requests from candidates for their marks or answer paper copies before the entire selection process is completed. Individual communications regarding the date and time of Certificate Verification, the publication of results of the Written Examination, Oral Test, and counselling (as applicable) will not be mailed to applicants. The information will be posted on the Commission’s website. Download the Entri app to aid you with the preparation for the exam to score above TNPSC expected cut off 2022. Entri app has all the equipment necessary to qualify for this examination. There are plenty of live classes, recorded classes and study materials available for the preparation for TNPSC exams. Besides these, the Entri app also provides 1000+ mock tests for aspirants to practice.