Table of Contents
TN TET exam eligibility must be checked by all of the people who want to be a part of the Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board and teach in the government schools of the state. TNTET qualification can be checked from the official notification published by the organisation on the official website and you must have all of the details related to the eligibility criteria for the entrance examination because it is a very prestigious entrance examination and it will decide the people who will be selected as teachers in Tamil Nadu Government schools. Tamilnadu TET exam eligibility will also have the details related to the age criteria that the candidates need to follow before filling out the application form presented by the concerned authorities of the organisation. You can check out the TNTET eligibility criteria 2022 given below.
TNTET Eligibility Criteria 2022
TNTET eligibility marks will be uploaded by the concerned authorities of the Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board after you have successfully taken the entrance examination and the candidates must download the official notification if they want to get the details related to the qualifications that they need to have before filling out the application form. The official notification will have proper age criteria that you need to follow in order to fill out the application form. Also, the candidates need to submit the details related to the cast and categories if they want to get relaxation. You can check all of the details once the notification is released.
TNTET Age Limit 2022
Candidates applying for the examination must be between the age of 18 years to 40 years.
TNTET Education Qualification 2022
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), or
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education, or
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.), or
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education, or
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), or
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), or
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of B.Ed. (Special Education)
How To Apply Online For TNTET 2022?
The official notification inviting applications from the candidates for the Tamil Nadu TET examination is not yet published. It’s anticipated that the commission will soon publish the official notification. Candidates can make the application for the TET examination once the commission publishes the official notification. The application will be in online method and given below are the steps that each candidate can follow so as to apply for Tamil Nadu TET examination 2021.
- Log in to the official website of TRB @trb.tn.nic.in
- Candidates who are applying for the examination should make the application for both the examination separately.
- On the official website, click on the link that says TNTET examination 2022.
- Fill out the application form by providing the necessary details that are asked in the tabs.
- Upload the scanned recent colour passport size photograph and signature. The online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected by the commission.
- Double-check on the detail before paying the fees of the examination.
- For paying the fees, the candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway and make the payments online.
- After successfully paying the fees click on submit.
- After submitting the application, candidates can take the printout of the same and use it for future reference.
Candidates who are applying for the TNTET examination have to pay an application fee at the time of submitting the application. The application fees of the examination can be paid in online mode through the payment gateway. Here are the details regarding the application fees for various categories.
|SC, SCA, ST, and Person with Disability||Rs 250|
Documents to Submit
There are different types of documents that you must submit before successfully submitting the application form to the concerned authority of the Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board. You can check out the details related to the documents that are to be submitted with the application form from the list given below.
- Identity Proof
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Proof
- Experience Certificate
There are a lot of general guidelines that you must follow before successfully filling out the application form presented by the organisation of the Tamil Nadu recruitment board and given below we are sharing some of the specifications related to those general guidelines.
- The candidates must fill out the application form before the last date for the application form in order to be eligible for the entrance examination.
- The applicant must have summed up all of the information related to the personal details in the application form without any mistake.
- The applicant must have all of the important documents ready before successful submitting the application form presented by the organisation of Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board.
- Applicants must properly fill out the application form and you must not do any type of mistake while submitting the application because then it will be rejected.
- The applicant must have a printout of the application form after they have successfully submitted the application form with all of the important details.
- The applicant must have proper track of the important dates related to the entrance examination.
TN TET Previous Question Papers 2022
The TN TET Question paper solving is a vital component in the exam preparation process. It helps the candidate to have a clear overall idea about the exam. It helps the candidate understand various aspects of the exam like repetitive patterns and concepts that will the candidates to crack the examination. The TN TET previous question papers with answers give the candidate a solid understanding of the level of difficulty of questions that can be asked in the examination. After solving sample papers the candidate will be able to identify their problem areas. Once the candidate can identify their weaknesses, they can work on them and eliminate them. The user-friendly model papers PDF documents give the candidate an efficient and effective maximum real-time exam.
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Question Paper PDF I
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Question Paper PDF II
TN TET Mock Tests 2022
Mock tests are great ways through which you will be able to practice the various subjects which will be included in the entrance examination of different types presented by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. You can solve the different types of mock tests available on our platform and you will be easily able to prepare for the complex entrance examination presented by the concerned authorities of TN TET. The teacher eligibility test is one of the most difficult tests that you will have to give and you can start preparing for the entrance examination from today by taking into consideration our mock test series especially developed by well-known experts of the industry.
|Child Development and Pedagogy-relevant to the age group of 11-14 years (Compulsory)||Click Here|
|Language- Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu (Compulsory)||Click Here|
|Language II – English||Click Here|
|Mathematics or Science/ Social Science / Any one of the two mentioned above||Click Here|
In order to crack any type of entrance examination, our platform provides video lessons and crash courses specially created by well-known experts in the industry. You will be able to crack various types of entrance examinations by taking into consideration our crash courses which are curated as per the latest norms of the industries and the latest syllabus for the entrance examination. Enrol now!