TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Date 2022 out – check schedule here: The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Staff Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has published the exam date for the common recruitment of Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders and Firemen 2022. Candidates who have completed the application process and have been anticipating the release of the TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Date 2022 can check out all the details of the exam here. The exam overview along with the official notification and common recruitment of GR.II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR. II JAIL WARDERS & FIREMEN 2022 tentative schedule for written examination PDF are all provided on this page for download. The tentative date for the 2022 written test for the TN Police Constable, Jail Warders, and Fireman positions is November 27, 2022. The exam will be held from 10:00 AM to 12:40 PM according to the tentative schedule for the written examination PDF, 8:30 AM will be the reporting time.
|Full form||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Posts||Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders & Firemen|
|Number of Vacancies||3552|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection procedure||· Written Exam
· Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
· Physical Endurance Test (PET)
· Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
· Document Verification
· Medical Examination
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Official notification PDF||Click here to download|
|Tentative schedule for written examination PDF||Click here to download|
TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Date 2022
The important events and dates of common recruitment of GR.II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR. II JAIL WARDERS & FIREMEN 2022 are listed in the table below.
|Exam notification released||30th June 2022|
|Application process commencement||7th July 2022|
|Application process end||15th August 2022|
|Exam date||27th November 2022|
How to Download: TNUSRB Constable Exam Schedule 2022?
Follow the steps provided below to download TNUSRB Constable Exam Schedule 2022.
- Visit TNUSRB’s official website i.e. tn.gov.in
- On the home page, select the link that says “Schedule for Written Examination.”
- Then you will be taken to a new window where you can download the PDF titled “Common recruitment of GRADE II POLICE CONSTABLES, GRADE II JAIL WARDERS & FIREMEN 2022 tentative schedule for written examination.”
- Download the file and save it on the device for future reference.
- If the above steps seem a bit time-consuming, you can always download the same PDF from the direct link provided in the notification overview table.
TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022
Exam pattern of common recruitment of GR.II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR. II JAIL WARDERS & FIREMEN 2022 will be as given below.
- The test for Tamil Language Eligibility has 80 questions.
- There are 70 questions in the Main Written Examination.
- 150 questions overall in 160 minutes (2 Hrs. 40 minutes)
- A single question booklet will contain the questions for both the Tamil Eligibility Test and the Main Written Examination.
|No.||Subject||Number of questions|
|1||Tamil Language Eligibility Test||80|
|2||Main Written Examination||70|
TNUSRB Police Constable Vacancy Details 2022
Common recruitment of GR.II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR. II JAIL WARDERS & FIREMEN 2022 vacancy details are as given below in the table. Please do check out the official notification PDF for more detailed information.
|No.||Name of the posts||Vacancies for men||Vacancies for women||Total|
|1||Constable Grade-II (Armed Reserve)||1526||654||2180|
|2||Constable Grade II (Investigation Cadre)||1091||–||1091|
|3||Jail Warder Grade II||153||8||161|
The students who have applied for TNUSRB recruitment 2022 for police constable and other posts have been anticipating the release of the exam schedule. TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Date 2022 is out. Check the schedule here and also other important details like exam patterns and vacancies available. Common recruitment of GR.II POLICE CONSTABLES, GR. II JAIL WARDERS & FIREMEN 2022 tentative exam schedule is also provided here in an easy direct download link. Download the Entri App to help you prepare for the TNUSRB written exams.