Table of Contents
TN SI Model Question Paper 2023 has been Published by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Only. TN Sub-Inspector of Police Recruitment 2018 Applicants You can Download Model question Paper here. Read the Article to get information about TNUSRB SI Model Question Paper. We Have Given The Tamilnadu Sub Inspector Of Police Syllabus, Exam Pattern For Written Examination And Complete Selection Process Of SI In TNUSRB In Our Site.
TNUSRB SI Previous Year Papers: Download PDF Here!
Solving the TNUSRB SI previous year papers has proved an efficient method to clear the selection process. All candidates are advised to solve these question papers while revising or practicing what they have studied. The TNUSRB SI question papers will help you get a clear understanding of the exam format, pattern, and types of questions asked.
Benefits of Solving the TNUSRB SI Previous Year Papers
- These TNUSRB SI previous year papers have all questions which are based on the syllabus and exam pattern of TNUSRB SI.
- Attempting these question papers will definitely help you score more marks in the examination and will give you an edge over the other candidates.
- Candidates will be able to see differences in their performance level soon after they solve these previous year’s papers.
- The TNUSRB SI question papers will help improve your time management skills, problem-solving efficiency, and minimize errors.
- The question papers will give you a real-time experience of the examination and will make you familiar with the difficulty level of the questions asked in the examination.
TNUSRB SI Model Question Paper Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment will soon conduct the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Exam for Constable and Sub Inspector (Male and Female) Posts. Top candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in various rounds of examination including written test, physical measurement test (PMT), physical ability test (PET), medical examination and interview / document verification. Click on the link below to download TNUSRB SI Model Question Paper 2023.
Expected TNUSRB SI Syllabus 2023
The TNUSRB SI 2023 written examination will consist of Paper 1 and Paper 2 for both open and departmental quota candidates. The TNUSRB SI syllabus 2023 for both parts of the written exam is detailed in the tables below.
|Paper I||General Knowledge
|Paper II||For Open Candidates:-
For Departmental Candidates:-
TNUSRB SI Expected Cut-Off of 2023
The TNUSRB SI cut-off will be released a month after the exam date. However, you can refer to the expected TNUSRB SI cut-off 2023 given below to judge whether you have a chance of selection for the next stage.
|Category||Open (out of 70)||Departmental (out of 85)|
|MBC & DNC||61.0||78.0|
to know more about TNUSRB written exams Download the Entri App