Table of Contents
Tripura Public Service Commision(TPSC) has recently released notification inviting application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor, , Group-A Gazetted, Government (General) Degree Colleges under the Education (Higher) Department, Government of Tripura. Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October, 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. TPSC is a state government agency of Tripura state, for conducting civil services examination and competitive examination purposes. The commission is responsible for recruitment to various civil services and departmental posts at state level. They perform several functions related to the recruitment process to various civil services in its jurisdiction. It was mainly established to conduct competitive examinations.
- Conducting civil and departmental examinations for appointment to various services at the State level.
- Recruitment of eligible candidates to the Ministerial Services.
- To advise the state government on making appointments and promotions.
- To advice government on transfers of the in-service candidates from one service to another service
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 22 March 2021.
TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Starting Date Of the Application- 18th February 2021
Last Date For The Submission Of Application- 22nd March 2021, 5.30pm
TPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks in a concerned subject from a recognized university or equivalent. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared NET conducted by UGC or CSIR or a similar test accredited by UGC.
- Candidate who have been awarded a Ph.d degree in accordance with the university grants commission
- Ph.d degree obtained from foreign university/ an institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world university ranking.
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such masters degree programmes in disciplines for which above mentioned exams are not conducted.
Maximum as on 22/03/2021,
- General Category- 40 Years.
You can refer to the official notification for more information regarding the age relaxation.
Revised pay of Rs 57,700(57,700- 1,82,400) in the Academic Level 10 of the pay matrix 7th of CPC.
TPSC Recruitment 2021 Subject Wise Post Details
|Name Of The Subject||Vacancy in the discipline as per 100 point roster||Total|
We hope that this article has helped you. Entri is striving every day in bringing you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today!