Tripura Public Service Commission has released the Tripura PSC Civil Service & Police Service Grade 2 Admit Card 2021. The candidates who have qualified from the Prelims exam can download their Admit card from the official website of Tripura PSC or from the direct link given below. The mains examination will be held from 10th, 12th and 15th March 2021. Read on the article Tripura PSC Civil Service & Police Service Grade 2 Admit Card 2021 – Download Exam Call Letter.
Tripura PSC Civil Service & Police Service Grade 2 Admit Card 2021 – Download Exam Call Letter
Tripura Public Service Commission has announced the Tripura Civil Service & Police Service Main Exam date 2021 on the official website. The exam will be conducted on 10th, 12th and 15th March 2021. The applicants should attend the examination according to their roll number and venue. Applicants can download their Exam Call Letter from the following link:
|Date of Examination||Morning Session(10 AM – 01 PM)||Afternoon Session(02:30 PM – 05:3- PM)||Examination centre and Roll no.|
|10th March 2021||Language Paper 1||Language Paper 2||BBM College(Roll no 10025 to 17065)||TPSC Examination Hall (Roll no 17132 to 50988)|
|12th March 2021||General Studies Paper 1||General Studies Paper 2|
|15th March 2021||General Studies Paper 3||General Studies Paper 4|
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Visit the official website of Tripura Public Service Commission.
- Click on Main Examination for Recruitment to Tripura Civil Service, Grade-II & Tripura Police Service, Grade-II, Group-A Gazetted under GA(P&T) Department, Govt. of Tripura, Ref. Advt. No. 03/2020 Dated 04.03.2020 Hall ticket Published on the homepage.
- Enter your username, password, captcha code and other details.
- Download Tripura PSC Civil Service Mains 2021 Admit Card and carry it for the Mains examination.
Main Exam pattern and Syllabus
The exam pattern and syllabus of Tripura Civil Service & Police Service Grade 2 is given below:
- The Main exam is conducted in offline mode and the medium of exam will be English.
- The total marks of the exam will be 800.
- The type of questions will be MCQ, short answer and descriptive questions are asked.
- And for each paper 03 hours is allotted.
|Language Paper I||100|
|Language Paper II||100|
|General Studies Paper I||150|
|General Studies Paper II||150|
|General Studies Paper III||150|
|General Studies Paper IV||150|
- English essay
- Report & precis writing
- English composition
- Bengali/Kokborok composition and translation
- General knowledge and current affairs (national & international)
- Everyday science & technology
- Numerical ability
- Reasoning/mental ability
- Environmental conservation & degradation
- Security & disaster management
- Modern history of India
- History of Tripura
- Indian socio-cultural heritage with reference to Tripura
- Geography of India & Tripura
- Indian Constitution & Human Rights
- Indian political system & governance
- Political & administrative system of Tripura
- Indian Foreign Policy
- International Institutions and their role in World Peace & Order
- Indian economy
- Budget, fiscal & monetary policy
- Banking, money supply & share market
- Social security measures in India with reference to Tripura
- Economy of Tripura
Learn with Entri app and start you exam preparations for upcoming exams in UPSC, State PSC, SSC, RRB, Railway, Other Government exams, Banking, etc. Entri wishes good luck to all candidates.