Online applications are invited from eligible aspirants who want to be teachers for Classes I to VIII in schools of the State Government, Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad Schools, Private Aided Schools, and Private unaided schools in Telangana State for appearing for the TS TET 2022. Interested candidates can apply online for Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 till 12th April 2022. Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test -2022 Written Exam will be conducted on 12th June 2022 across all 33 Districts in Telangana by the Department of School Education, Govt. of Telangana State. Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test -2022 will be conducted in 2 papers viz. Paper-I & Paper-II.
TS TET 2022 Important Dates
|TS TET 2022 Events||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||24th March 2022|
|Online Payment Date||26th March 2022 to 11th April 2022|
|Application Start Date||26th March 2022|
|Application End Date||12th April 2022|
|TS TET 2022 Admit Card Download||6th June 2022 onwards|
|TS TET 2022 Written Exam||12th June 2022|
|TS TET 2022 Result||27th June 2022|
TSTET Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 exam comprises two papers, which test the eligibility of the aspirants for applying to the different teaching posts. Aspirants clearing only Paper-I are eligible to apply for teaching posts in the primary classes (1 to 5) and those who can clear Paper-II will be eligible for teaching in secondary sections (6 to 8).
The eligibility criteria subjected by the Telangana Government to appear for Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-I and Paper-II are given below.
TS TET Education Qualification 2022
TSTET Eligibility Criteria for Paper-I
- Candidates having 10+2 or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% mark are eligible for this examination. For OBC/ PwD/ SC/ ST aspirants, the minimum marks are 45%.
- Candidates must possess a two-year Diploma in Special Education/ 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education (B El Ed)/ 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/.
- Aspirants must have a 10+2 degree from a recognized board or equivalent with an aggregate of 45% marks. For OBC/ PwD/ SC/ ST candidates, it remains to be 45% in the 10+2 examination.
- Candidates should have a two-year Diploma in Special Education/two-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ four-year B El Ed.
TSTET Eligibility Criteria for Paper-II
Those aspirants appearing for Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-II must fulfill the criteria given below:
- Candidates must have completed their B. Com/BSc/ BA with a minimum of 50% in aggregate. For OBC/ PwD/ SC/ ST candidates, an aggregate of 45% marks is essential.
- Aspirants should hold a Bachelor of Education specializing in Special Education/ Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.).
- Candidates must have qualified BSc./ B. Com/ BA with 50% aggregate marks. OBC/ PwD/ SC/ ST candidates can apply with 40% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor of Education specializing in Special Education/ Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.).
- Candidates should have cleared four-year BA Ed/ BSc. Ed course with at least 50% aggregate scores. OBC/ PwD/ SC/ ST candidates can apply with 45% aggregate marks.
- Aspirants must qualify for Graduation in Literature/ Bachelor of Oriental Language or its equivalent/ Post-graduation in the language concerned/ Graduation with Language as one of the optional subjects.
- Aspirants must also have cleared B.Ed. or have a Language Pandit Training Certificate. For language teachers, this criterion is required.
- Aspirants appearing for the final year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor of Education examination are also eligible to apply for the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test examination 2022.
The Degree/ Diploma course of an aspirant in teacher education should be from the NCTE. However, for candidates possessing a B.Ed. special education/ diploma in education , the degree should be affiliated by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only.
TS TET Age Limit 2022
Candidates with the age limit of 18 to 35 can apply for the examination as per the official notification. The relaxation in the age limit is as per the rules of Telangana Governments.
Exemption from Appearing in the TSTET Exam
Primary and Secondary teachers who were appointed by a competent Local Authority/ Government before National Council for Teacher Education notification are spared from appearing for Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test. However, teachers whose appointments were not approved by competent authorities to date and those who are employed in private schools are not excused from applying for TET.
TS TET Nationality 2022
A candidate must be :
- A Citizen of India
- A Subject of Nepal
- A Subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, to permanently settle in India
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to permanently settle in India.
TS TET 2022-How to Apply?
Aspirants desiring to apply for the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2022 have to submit their applications via online mode only. These applications will have to be submitted before the end of the application dates decided by the authorities. Before starting with the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test application process, candidates are advised to read through the Information Bulletin carefully. They must keep scanned copies of their educational certificates, signature, passport size picture etc. handy. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the TS TET Examination 2022.
Step 1: Go to the official website of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test and click on ‘Application Form’.
Step 2: Pay the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test application fee of Rs.300/- per paper I or paper II or both using online modes of transaction like a Debit/ Credit card, Net Banking, UPI etc.
Step 3: Fill in all the required preliminary details like your name, father’s name, date of birth, contact information, address, etc at the payment gateway.
Step 4: After successful completion of the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test application fee, you will be issued a ‘Journal Number’.
Step 5: Proceed with the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test application using the journal number issued to you. Fill up all the details and attach the required documents like your recent passport size photograph, Category Certificate, signature etc. The dimensions for the photograph and signature are as given below:
|Photograph (in .jpeg)||3.5cm X 4.5cm||Less than 50KB|
|Signature (in .jpeg)||3.5cm X 1.5cm||Less than 50KB|
You can use any Cropping Tool which helps you to edit your Image & Signature in specific dimensions prescribed by the officials.
Step 6: Press the Preview button and recheck the entered information. Then, click on Submit.
Step 7: Download and take a printout of the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test application form for future reference.
- Candidates must pay the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test Application fee of INR 300 to complete the TS TET Application process.
- Candidates can pay the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test application fee through TS Online or Payment Gateway centers via online payment methods like Debit/ Credit Cards, NetBanking, UPI etc.
We hope you found this article informative and please do not hesitate to contact us with any doubts. You can also download our Entri App which is free and start preparing for any competitive examination. This app provides you with Video sessions, Mock tests, Previous year’s question papers, and much more.