Table of Contents
Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad has published a notification (Advt No 08/2022) to conduct a recruitment process for 53 Posts of Divisional Account Officer in the State of Telangana. The entire syllabus for the position of Divisional Account Officer II has been made available on the Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment Boards’ (TSPSC) official website. The Commission issues the official announcement of the recruitment on August 04, 2022. Candidates who meet the requirements can access the direct URL provided below to view the most recent syllabus and extensive changes. We have given the complete details about the exam pattern and syllabus of the Telangana PSC DAO Exam, so the applicants of TSPSC Recruitment can look at the below section to know about the exam. Hence, can download the TSPSC DAO Syllabus 2022 PDF in this article.
TSPSC Divisional Account Officer (DAO) Exam Date 2022
The Telangana PSC Recruitment Board will soon release the exam dates for the DAO position. Before the exam date is announced, candidates must review the curriculum and get ready appropriately. The TSPSC Divisional Account Officer test is quite difficult. Candidates should therefore treat the exams seriously and study diligently.
TSPSC Divisional Account Officer (DAO) Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
People who are searching for Telangana State Public Service Commission Divisional Account Officer exam Syllabus can get the required details from this page. As the TSPSC Recruitment board is planning to select the interested and eligible candidates through the written examination, aspirants who are willing to get the TSPSC Divisional Account Officer Post must know about the details of the exam. The aspirants could prepare well and also correct when they have knowledge about the TSPSC Exam Pattern and Syllabus of Divisional Account Officer. We have given the complete details about the exam pattern and syllabus of the Telangana PSC Divisional Account Officer Exam, so the applicants of TSPSC Recruitment can look at the below section to know about the exam.
TSPSC Divisional Account Officer (DAO) Exam Pattern
This section can be used in its entirety by anyone looking for the TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2022. You may find all the information regarding the subjects, number of papers, questions, marks given for each question, time allotted, negative marking, etc. in this area. Additionally, create a schedule for completing the TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer Syllabus and Exam pattern 2022 quickly so that you can perform at your best during the exam.
|Name of the papers||Language of Examination|
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu|
|Paper-II: Arithmetic and Mensuration (S.S.C. Standard)||Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu|
- There are two papers in the written exam.
- 150 questions from General Studies and General Abilities make up Paper I.
- There will be 150 minutes allotted for each question, and each question will receive 1 mark.
- 150 questions from arithmetic and measurement makeup Paper II.
- There will be 150 minutes allotted for each question, with each question receiving 2 Marks.
- Multiple-choice objectives are the exam format. Additionally, the exam is bilingual (English and Telugu).
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Duration|
|Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||
|Paper II: Arithmetic and Mensuration (S.S.C. Standard)||150||300|
TSPSC Divisional Account Officer (DAO) Syllabus
For those who want to prepare for the Divisional Account Officer (DAO), the Telangana PSC Divisional Account Officer Syllabus 2022 is available. Recently, higher authorities received numerous applications on the official website. As a result, for the convenience of the candidates, the TSPSC Divisional Account Officer exam Syllabus 2022 was formally released on the official website. The syllabus for 2022 can assist you in organising your test preparation and provides in-depth exam information while you study. The syllabus is important for preparation, as is finding quality study resources.
Paper-I : General Studies and General Abilities
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
Paper-II : Arithmetic and Mensuration (SSC Standard)
Arithmetic (SSC Standard)
- Number System – Rational and irrational numbers – decimal representations – real numbers modulus of a real numbers – inequalities involving modulus – prime and
composite numbers – least common multiple and greatest common devisor – surds and
- Ratio and Proportion – Averages – percentages – profit and loss – Discounts – Simple and compound interests – partnerships – Time and distance – Time and work – Clocks
- Polynomials and Progressions – Special products – factorization – Remainder theorem – Quadratic equations – Zeros of a cubic polynomial – algebraic expression- Arithmetic progression – Geometric progression.
- Sets – fundamental operations on sets – System of linear equations in two variables.
- Statistics and Probability – Frequency table – Mean, Median and Mode – simple problems on probability.
Mensuration (SSC Standard)
- Areas of square, rectangles, triangles – quadrilaterals – parallelogram and trapezium.
- Geometry of triangles and polygons – identical triangles, similarity of triangles – Pythagoras theorem and applications.
- Surface area and volumes of solids such as Sphere, Cylinder, Cone and Prism.aqsqs
- Geometry of Circles –Tangents and Secants of a circle.
- Coordinates in two-dimension plane – Distance of formula – area of triangle – Equation
of a straight line in different forms – Applications – Trigonometric – rations’ and their
values for special angles – simple trigonometric – identities – Applications of Trigonometry.
How to Download TSPSC Divisional Account Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022
- Visit the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission at tspsc.gov.in.
- Select the Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Scroll down to the Download Exam Pattern and Syllabus section.
- Go to the link and click it.
- Pdf of the Syllabus will appear.
- Then you can download the TSPSC Divisional Account Officer Syllabus 2022.
- Finally, view TSPSC Divisional Account Officer Syllabus 2022 and verify the details.
TSPSC Divisional Account Officer (DAO) Syllabus PDF
Aspirants who have applied for the TSPSC Divisional Account Officer Posts and going to appear for the written examination must download the TSPSC Divisional Account Officer (DAO) Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern and start the preparation of the written examination. Click on the below link to download the TSPSC Divisional Account Officer Syllabus 2022.
TSPSC Divisional Account Officer (DAO) Cutoff 2022
The Telangana PSC (TSPSC) determines the Divisional Account Officer qualification cut-off each year. The qualifying scores for candidates in the three categories of General, OBC, and SC/ST vary. The candidate must satisfy the minimal cut-off standard in order to pass the TSPSC Divisional Account Officer (DAO) 2022 exam.
The TSPSC board will post the qualifying scores for TSPSC Divisional Account Officer (DAO) 2022 on its official website along with the results announcement. The number of candidates for each position and the number of openings determine the cut-off points for each year.
Exam success is mostly dependent on thoughtful, meticulous preparation. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but aren’t sure where to look, our Entri App might be able to help. Our specialists will provide you with information and advice on topics that are important to you. Sign up for one of the many programmes we offer by downloading our app right away. Use the app to keep up to date on different facets of the subject you are interested in. Please don’t hesitate to submit any concerns or questions in the comments area. We’ll make every effort to connect. You should stop thinking anything bad or critical about yourself. Try to maintain a clear point of view.