Table of Contents
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is the exam conducting authoritative body to announce the TSPSC Food and Safety Officer eligibility for the year 2022. The TSPSC FSO Recruitment eligibility criteria consists of several parameters including age limit, educational qualifications, experience, domicile, etc. All the official details have been provided in this article for the easiness and convenience of the candidates. The candidates must often check the website for the same. Only the candidates who qualifies all the said criteria will be considered for the post. The candidates must also meet the physical standards to be qualified for the post.
- The recruitment will have few stages – a written test, walking ability, medical test, and the document verification round.
- The minimum age to apply for the TSPSC Food and Safety Officer post is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 33 years.
- The different physical standards (detailed below) are mentioned for the TSPSC Food and Safety Officer post for both men and women.
- Only candidates who suits all the eligibility criteria shall be considered for the post and allotted their respective TSPSC FSO Admit Cards.
Read the complete article below to know more about the TSPSC FSO Eligibility Criteria and other details about the recruitment.
TSPSC FSO Eligibility Criteria 2022: Overview
The important details of TSPSC Food Safety Officer Notification 2022 are tabulated below for the convenience of students. So refer to the below table to know all the details.
|Recruitment Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Documents Verification|
|Online Application Starts from||29th July 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||26th August 2022|
TSPSC FSO Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates must check the TSPSC FSO eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the post. The detailed Eligibility Criteria are given below:
TSPSC FSO Eligibility Criteria 2022: Age limit
The candidates who wants to apply for the post of Food Safety Officer must be between 18 to 44 years of age. The recruiting authority, however, gives some relaxation for the same. The age relaxation is given to the following:
|Category of the candidate||Relaxation of age|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 years|
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|N.C.C.(who have worked as an Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
TSPSC FSO Eligibility Criteria 2022: Educational Qualification
The candidates must possess educational qualifications as mentioned here to apply for TSPSC FSO recruitment 2022.
- A candidate must have a degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology /Oil Technology / Agricultural Sciences/ Veterinary Science/ Biochemistry/Microbiology or Master’s degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from any recognized University.
- Any other equivalent qualification as per Central Government rules.
TSPSC FSO Eligibility Criteria 2022: Nationality
The candidates who are willing to apply must be citizens of India to be considered for the post. The candidate must however meet other Eligibility Criteria to be eligible for the post.
TSPSC FSO Eligibility Criteria 2022: Number of attempts
There is no limit for the number of attempts. The candidates can apply for the post until they attain the maximum age limit. However, they must fulfill other criteria as well.
TSPSC Food And Safety Officer (FSO): Roles And Responsibilities
There are several roles and responsibilities that the probationary officers have to fulfill if they want proper promotion and other opportunities regarding Food and safety officer job. This is a very prestigious job which gives a lot of allowances such as dearness allowance and special allowance and many other benefits which are surely amended by the government from time to time. The candidates who are selected as food and safety officer should have the following roles and responsibilities.
- To examine, as often as may be asked by the Designated Officer, all food establishments licensed for manufacturing, handling, packing or selling of an article of food within the area assigned to him;
- To satisfy himself that the conditions of licenses are being observed with by each of the Food Business Operators carrying on business within the area assigned to him and report to the Designated Officer;
- To buy and send for examining if required, samples of any article of food which he has reason to believe or on the basis of information received including from a purchaser are being manufactured, stocked or sold or exhibited for sale in contravention of the provisions of the Act, or rules and regulations formulated thereunder.
- To produce samples for purposes of surveillance, survey and research, which shall not be used for prosecution.
- To consider any complaint which may be made to him in writing in respect of any violation of the provisions of the Act, or rules formulated thereunder;
- To keep a data base of all Food Business within the area assigned to him;
- To endorse Designated Officer to publish of improvement notices to the Food Business Operator whenever required;
- To keep a record of all inspections made and action taken by him in the performance of his duties, including the taking of samples and seizure of stocks, and to submit copies of such records to the Designated Officer as directed in this regard;
- To make such inquests and analysis as may be necessary to check the manufacture, storage or sale of articles of food in contravention of the Act or rules framed thereunder;
- To stop and inspect any vehicle doubted to contain any unsafe food or food which does not obey the provisions of this Act and rules, considered for sale or delivery for human consumption;
- To suggest to the Designated Officer giving specific grounds, appropriate action in regard to licenses issued to any Food Business Operator, if on inspection the Food Safety Officer finds that the Food Business Operator had violated the conditions for grant of license;
- To conduct food safety surveillance to identify and address the safety hazards.
- To acknowledge to incidents of food poisoning in his area and to send report to and help the Designated Officer to let him to initiate corrective action;
- To promote preparation of Food safety plans for Panchayat and Municipalities in accordance with the parameters and guidelines given in schedule IV of Chapter 3 of Regulations.
- To hold up imported packages which are doubted to contain articles of food, the import or sale of which is banned;
- To coordinate with the Food Business Operators within his area of operation and promote the introduction of food safety systems by the Food Business Operators.
- To carry out such other duties, as may be assigned to him by the Designated Officer or Food Safety Commissioner having jurisdiction in the local area concerned.
TSPSC FSO Cut Off 2022
The TSPSC FSO Cut Off marks will be published on the official website of the commission, a few weeks after the exam. Candidates are needed to score the Cut Off marks to be chosen for further rounds in the selection process. The TSPSC FSO Cut Off will be published soon. Meanwhile, the candidates can refer to the previous year’s Cut Off to get an idea of the minimum qualifying marks. Candidates should stay tuned to Entri app for the latest updates. Meanwhile, the expected cut offs are as follows:
|Category||Expected cut off marks|
How to Check the TSPSC FSO Cut Off 2022?
Candidates can go through the official website of TSPSC to view the TSPSC FSO Cut Off. Candidates can follow the steps given below to view and download the Cut Off marks.
Step 1: Visit the official website of TSPSC.
Step 2: On the homepage, visit the “What’s New” section, search for the TSPSC FSO Cut Off marks link, and click on it.
Step 3: Once you click on the link, you will be redirected to the PDF page of the Cut Off.
Step 4: View and download the TSPSC FSO Cut Off.
Step 5: Take at least 2-3 printouts of the Cut Off for future reference.
How to Calculate Marks for the TSPSC FSO Exam?
The candidates can refer to the TSPSC Food and Safety Officer answer key and marking scheme to count their expected marks in the exam. Candidates will be scored for various stages in the selection process. Candidates who have attended the exam can check with the following points given below to calculate their scores.
- The exam will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for a total of 200 marks.
- 1 mark will be given for every correctly answered question.
- There will be no negative marking for wrongly answered questions.
- No marks will be reduced for the unattended questions.
Factors Affecting TSPSC FSO Cut Off 2022
The TSPSC FSO Cut Off will be based on several factors. Some of the significant factors, that may affect it are:
- Number of Applicants: The Cut Off will be based on the number of candidates appearing for the exam. If the number of candidates is more, the Cut Off will be increased and vice-versa.
- Number of Vacancies: The number of vacancies also plays an important part in deciding the TSPSC FSO Cut Off.
- The difficulty of the paper: If the paper is difficult the TSPSC FSO Cut Off will be less, and if the paper is tough the Cut Off will be more.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for TSPSC FSO Exam 2022
The examination branch of the TSPSC will decide the minimum qualifying marks for the TSPSC FSO exam. Candidates are needed to score the minimum qualifying marks to be qualified for further stages in the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks will change according to the reserved categories. The commission will soon publish the minimum qualifying marks for the exam on their official website.
TSPSC FSO Career Growth and Promotion
The selected candidates will enjoy all the benefits of the job. With time the bonus, in hand salary and other perks and benefits increase and thus the candidate will be benefited from the same. The experience certificate of the TSPSC will also hold a great importance in any professional work.
How to Download the TSPSC FSO Admit Card 2022?
The candidate should be qualified and careful about their details while registering for the TSPSC FSO Admit Card. Admit cards should be kept in hand very carefully, as, without the hard copy of the admit card, entrance is strictly prohibited inside exam premises.
Step 1: Visit the official website of TSPSC
Step 2: Login to your “candidate’s account”
Step 3: Candidates’ dashboard and download section would have the admit card (PDF format) in the given link
Step 4: Also, one can directly download it without being logged into the website directly through the notification section
Step 5: Candidates are advised to print the hard copy as soon as possible, keeping the admit card safely in their hands.
Steps to Recover Lost or Forgotten ID to Download TSPSC FSO Admit Card
The official website needs a candidate ID from which the candidate can easily download their admit card, but at times the ID, after publishing the admit card, is misplaced or forgotten. Here are some steps to follow to overcome this problem.
Step 1: One can easily download the TSPSC FSO Admit Card directly through the notification tab without logging in.
Step 2: One can use the forget password option to verify self
Step 3: After clicking into “forget password,” a person will receive OTP in the registered mobile number to recover the account
Step 4: By entering the OTP, one will get the reset password action, recurring the account
Step 5: After regaining the account, one can easily download TSPSC FSO Admit Card 2022
Points to Keep in Mind While Downloading the TSPSC FSO Admit Card
Downloading the TSPSC FSO Admit Card can be a furious procedure for a candidate without preparation. Thus these are some points to remember to make downloading the admit card effortless.
- Candidates should always keep credentials of login-in handy with a proper internet connection.
- Candidates should always double check every information entered to get the admit card without any error.
- The admit cards must be kept safely until the TSPSC FSO Results and merit list are declared for further processing.
- The official website to download the TSPSC FSO Admit Card can be crowded. Hence, candidates should not worry, and if the website shows an error, they must try later.
- Always screenshot the complete admit card before closing the PDF version link for extra safety.
- Always have more than one hard copy to be extra sure about the admit card in clear print.
Details Mentioned on TSPSC FSO Admit Card 2022
The TSPSC FSO Admit Card will always include guidelines and important terms for the examination with students and examination centre information needed inside the exam premises to fill up the exam form before writing the exam. The details and the guideline provided are important aspects from an examination standpoint. Thus it is requested that all candidates must check the details correctly without missing out on any point.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of exam
- Latest photograph
- Gender of the candidates ( Male/Female)
- Name of father or mother
- Roll number
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Time of exam
- Duration of exam
- Location os exam centre
- Category of the candidates (SC/ ST/ BC/ Non-reserved)
- Registration number
- Essential guideline for the examination
How to Resolve Discrepancies in the TSPSC FSO Admit Card 2022?
If in candidates’ TSPSC FSO Admit Card any mistake is found with provided information while checking, the candidate should at once contact the authorities asking for corrections.
- Helpline number: 040 24655555 / 24606666
- Address: Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road, Nampally, Hyderabad 500001, Telangana
- Fax: 040-24747578
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Team: +91 40 23542185 / 23542187
- Telephone No: 040-24686026
What to Carry to the TSPSC FSO Exam Centre?
Failing to bring the important documents and things to the exam centre can be the candidate’s scariest nightmare. Below provided is the list of important things that candidates need to carry with them, including the TSPSC FSO Admit Card.
- Stationeries while writing the exam that is transparent (pencil, blue and black pen only)
- Photo ID proof such as Aadhar card, pan card, voter ID, passport, driving license
- A couple of standard passport size photographs
- Things complying to covid norms such as face mask and hand sanitizer
What Not to Carry to the TSPSC FSO Exam Centre?
A specific guideline will be given in the back of the TSPSC FSO Admit Card for candidates to follow, forbidden things that should not be taken into the exam centre with strict norms. Students have to go through checkpoints inside the exam centers, and if someone is found guilty of carrying forbidden things, they will be seriously punished.
- Any kind of edibles and snacks
- Stationery items aside from Essentials
- Wallets / personal purses/ school bags
- TSPSC FSO books, guides, etc.
- Any kind of references/ cheats/ books
- No electronic devices or Digital convenience, including watches
- Manual or digital calculator
We hope this article provided you with all the information you wanted. Get all the information about various State as well as Central govt exams happening all across the country through Entri app. The Entri App offers test series, resources, video lessons, and live interactive classes for your target exam. Join now to avail these resources and a lot of other incentives and discounts.