Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to announce the TSPSC Group-1 exam dates very soon. Aspiring candidates are suggested to keep an eye for the official announcement by TSPSC regarding Group-1 recruitment 2020. A detailed description of the TSPSC Group-1 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern and selection process is going to be discussed below. Candidates should carry on their study on a regular basis to be selected for the various Group-1 posts.In this blog we will discuss about TSPSC Group 1 Post List 2020.
TSPSC Group 1 Post List 2020: Different types of Posts
TSPSC is going to conduct the Group-1 exam 2020 for recruiting in the following posts:
- Deputy Collector (Civil Services, Executive Branch)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police- Category II (Police Service)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Panchayat Officer (Panchayat Services)
- District Registrars
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Assistant Excise Superintendent
- District Social Welfare Officer
- Municipal Commissioner
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Treasury officer
- District Tribal Welfare Officer
- Municipal Commissioner- Grade II
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
- District Employment Officer
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officer
- Assistant Commissioner of Labor
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Services
- Lay Secretary/Administrative Officer in Director of Public Health and Family Welfare HOD
- Regional Transport Officer
- District Employment Officer in TS Employment and Training Service
- Administrative Officer in Director of Public Health and Family Welfare
The TSPSC Group-1 exam pattern includes mainly four stages:
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
Exam pattern of TSPSC Group-1 Prelims examination is as follows:
Subject: General Studies and Mental Ability
Duration: 3 hours
TSPSC has decided to conduct the Group-1 Mains exam in the following pattern:
|Qualifying Test||150||3 hours|
|Paper I||150||3 hours|
|Paper II||150||3 hours|
|Paper III||150||3 hours|
|Paper IV||150||3 hours|
|Paper V||150||3 hours|
|Paper VI||150||3 hours|
Candidates who qualify the mains exam are invited for an interview and selected candidates from the interview have to go for final document verification for checking whether they have submitted all correct information.
How To Apply Online For TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020?
Below give are the steps for TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020;
- Log in using OTR credentials like user id, password, etc
- Then, hit the “Online Application” corresponding to TSPSC Group 1
- Enter the required details in the TSPSC Group 1 application form
- Pay the application fee and provide the fee payment details in the application form
- Submit the form and take a print out of the TSPSC Group I Online application
- Keep the hard copy of the TSPSC Group 1 application form for future reference
- TSPSC Group 1 Application Fee Details
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 250/- towards the application fee and Rs. 120/- towards the examination fee
- Ex-servicemen, PWD, OBC, ST/SC categories are exempted from the payment of the examination fee
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- You need to pay the fee online through payment gateway using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the other government Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.