Every year TSPSC conducts the TSPSC Group 4 Exam for various vacancies in departments like the Revenue department, Panchayat Raj, Commercial Tax Dept , Home Dept, I&CAD,Disaster Response And Fire Services.
This year, the TSPSC Group 4 Exam is tentatively scheduled for October 7th 2019.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is conducted to recruit applicants for civil service jobs in Telangana. It is a constitutional body established under Article 315 of Constitution of India to select the applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian State of Telangana. It was created to select the applicants for civil service jobs according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation
Group 4 TSPSC Vacancies
For a better idea of vacancies in the various departments check the information here
The role of cut-off marks
Candidates should also know the qualifying marks to be selected for the many posts announced by the Telangana State. The TSPSC cut off marks is based on the number of candidates attempted examinations and the number of accurate questions attempted. The cut off marks are extremely important in choosing the deserving candidates for the posts. The various factors that affect the cut off marks are as follows:-
- The number of candidates attempting the exam
- The number of vacancies available
- Cut off might be changed according to the certain reservation rules by the Government.
- The difficulty level of the exam
The cut off the list will be prepared as per the marks and reservation rules and it will be published on the TSPSC official website. The official cutoff will be released after the result announcement.
For a better idea of the TSPSC Group 4 Exam check
Group 4 TSPSC Expected Cut Off Marks
|Category||Qualifying Score||Cut Off out of 300|
Depending upon different categories, we have an expected a number of seats allocated to the respective categories.
|Category||Number of expected seats|
How to prepare for TSPSC Group 4 exam
- Pattern and syllabus: Knowing the pattern and syllabus is very important. Analyze it and do the preparations as per. The pattern consists of general studies, aptitude and general Telugu or general English. Stick to the pattern and syllabus while revising.
- Time table: Candidate should make their own time table to revise the subjects you studied. This helps to memorize all the important points before the exam without any hassle.
- Preparing your brief notes: When revising the topics, make brief notes of hard sections.
- Previous year question paper: Practicing with previous year question paper will help you to understand the question pattern and repeated questions
- Mock test series: self-test with a mock test available online, can help you to know your score range and your weak sections. This will help you to boost up with more confidence.
Admit card 2019
Contenders applied for the Group-4 vacancies will get the admit card from the official site. The commission will issue the admit card few days before the exam date. Contenders need to have the admit card to attend the written test. Aspirants without admit card will not be allowed to write the exam. Applicants using application number can download the admit card from the official site of TSPSC.
Here is why you choose Entri
- Entri as the name suggests is created by Entri’s top Experts to help you land your dream job.
- Mock tests available in English and other regional languages.
- Once you have downloaded Entri, you have access to experts who can answer your queries.
Stay tuned to our web page to know the latest updates. Our experts are trained to monitor the latest updates to the exams and we bring you all the exam related information in a concise manner to avoid any further delays.
Diligence is the key ingredient to success. Careful planning and preparation will help towards the success in cracking the exam. Good luck with the exam preparation.