Telangana State Public Service Commission( TSPSC) releases notifications from time to time in order to fill various posts in TSPSC. Candidates who are seeking for Govt. jobs in Telangana should pay heed to the notifications released in order to avoid regret in the future.
TSPSC Group 4 2019 is the upcoming exam being conducted by the TSPC (for posts such as Junior Assistant, Junior steno, Typist). Here are essential information that each aspirant should pay attention to.
Get Higher Rank on TSPSC Group 4 Exam- Download Entri App Now!
|Name of the State||Telangana State|
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission also popularly known as TSPSC|
|Name of the Service||Group IV Service|
|Name of the Post||Junior Steno, Junior Assistants, Typist|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
The vacancies that one are eligible after clearing the TSPSC Group 4 exam
|Department||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2018||Min. Max.
Scale of Pay
|Revenue Department||Junior Steno||15||18-44*||16,400-49,870/-|
|Revenue Department||Junior Assistant||217|
|Panchayat Raj||Junior Assistant||53|
|Commercial Tax Dept.||Junior Assistant||231|
|Home Dept.||Junior Assistant||335|
|Home Dept.||Junior Steno||22|
|Disaster Response And Fire Services||Typist||2|
|Disaster Response And Fire Services||Junior Steno||1|
|Telangana Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad||Junior Assistant||59|
|Director of Medical Education||Junior Assistant||18|
|Forest Department||Junior Assistant||32|
How to Apply
- Candidate has to visit the official website of TSPC and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
- Candidates have to visit the TSPC official website to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button.
- If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
- In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination center opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay
- Applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will ONLY be considered for the purpose of this notification.
For those planning to attempt the exam, please note the important dates.
- Submission of Online applications from 07/06/2019
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications 06/07/2019.
- Payment of Fee will not be accepted after 11:59 P.M of last date for submission
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination
- Examination (Objective Type) likely to be held on 07/10/2019
- Results will be announced on November 10, 2019
Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India.
Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India.
Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on Government Standard Key Board.
If however persons who have passed the examination in Typewriting by the higher grade are not available then those who have passed the examination by the lower grade may be appointed.
Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India.
Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Type Writing by the Higher Grade in the relevant language.
Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Short hand by the higher grade in the relevant language.
If however persons who have passed the examination in Typewriting OR Shorthand by the higher grade are not available then those who have passed the examination by the lower grade may be appointed.
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee.
However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee. (a) BC, SC & ST of Telangana State (b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
For more details on Examination Centers please check for updates on the official website of TSPSC.
Certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in Prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification (which ever is applicable)
- Verification (which ever is applicable)
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Selection Of Candidates For Appointment to The Posts Will be Made by Examination (Objective Type) By Online / OMR Based.
- The Final Selection of These Posts Will be Based on Marks Secured In The Examination Either Online or OMR Based.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are for OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs and STs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
- Those candidates who are called for verification of certificates shall exercise web – option prior to verification of certificates, failing which his/her candidature is liable for rejection for further selection process.
TSPSC Group IV Exam Centers
All those preparing for TSPSC Group 4 exam should bear in mind that the questions are of the graduation level. Now that you know the approximate date of examination, it goes without saying that you have to start preparation on a war footing. Check the Entri blog to check the latest updates on the TSPSC Group 4 exam.
Discussion about this post