UIDAI Recruitment 2021: UIDAI has released the notification in the Professional/Technical post in National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) for the post of Assistant Manager (Compliance & Technical), Lucknow for Unique Identification Authority of India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through the link provided in the article on or before 20 May 2021.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021
UIDAI Important Dates
Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application: 04th May 2021.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th May 2021.
For all the posts, candidates should be below 56 years as of the closing date of application.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021- Assistant Manager Eligibility Requirements
Candidates holding B. Tech/B.E./MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization is eligible to apply.
- UG: B. Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
- Minimum 02 years
- Professional writing experience in policies, guidelines, and product documents
- Experience in creating professionally sound and visually appealing communication
- Experience of working on a Government Project(s) will be an advantage
- Proficient written and spoken English skills
Vacancy and Pay Scale
Post and Vacancy
Post Name: Assistant Manager (Compliance & Technical)
Not notified. It Will be announced later.
- Ensuring compliance of the business and technical processes of UIDAI by stakeholders
- Responsible for communication and closure of matters related to AUA/KUA/ASA.
- Working in close coordination with audit, fraud & IT security team and monitoring and analyzing the periodic reports received from these units.
- Liaise with Information Security Division & IT Security team for updating audit checklists related to IS audits, field audits, fraud & privacy controls, tracking risks & observation closures, and publish compliance reports.
- Working with the legal team to prepare the notice with regards to violation/enforcement-related matters.
- Conducting periodic workshops and training with the stakeholders.
Apply Online for UIDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates should submit applications online on or before 20 May 2021.
- Log in to the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) @https://uidai.gov.in/
- Then click on the About UIDAI tab, select Work with UIDAI> Professional/Technical (NISG) > Assistant Manager – Compliance & Technical, Lucknow – UIDAI
- Click on the Apply Now tab.
- Enter basic details, educational and experience details
- Submit the online application.
- After submission, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Address: Lucknow – http://careers.nisg.org