Table of Contents
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) has released an advertisement on 15th March regarding vacancies in the organization. According to the notification, there are 824 vacancies for the post of Female Health Worker. It is a non gazetted post. Eligible candidates will be selected through direct recruitment. Aspirants are advised to read the notification in detail and apply online through the official website -www.ukmssb.org. Applications can be submitted from 24th March, 2022 until 5 PM on 13th April, 2022.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruiting Organization||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB)|
|Name of post||Female Health Worker|
|Number of vacancies||824|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of selection||Direct recruitment|
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Official announcement||15th March 2022|
|Online application commencement date||24th March 2022|
|Last date for online application||13th April 2022 (Until 5 PM)|
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
There are a total of 824 vacancies for the post of Female Health Worker. The category wise number of vacancies is given in the table below.
|Category||Number of vacancies|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||55|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||55|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||133|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||48|
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Salary
The salary scale for female health worker under UKMSSB is Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100. This post belongs to Pay Band 1 Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200. The grade pay is Rs. 2000. This is under the 7th pay commission.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those applying for the post of female health worker should satisfy the criteria laid down by UKMSSB. Only such applicants will be shortlisted. Have a look at the age and educational qualification criteria as required by UKMSSB. Applicants should also be registered with Uttarakhand Nurses and Midwives Council.
Applicants should have the qualifications as prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council from time to time and should have completed training in female health care with a minimum of six months training in childbirth.
Preference will be given to applicants who have served in the territorial army for not less than two years or has obtained a ‘B’ certificate from National Cadet Corps.
The age limit set for the applicants is as follows:
- Lower limit- 18 years
- Upper limit- 42 years
The cut off date for age calculation is 1st July 2021.
The reserved categories of Uttarakhand will be eligible for reservation in the upper age limit as per government rule.
- Citizens of India.
- Tibetan nationals who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, any East African country like Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania with the intention of permanent residence in India.
Woman married to a man who has more than one wife will not be considered for the post.
Applicants should be fit both physically and mentally. She should be free from any physical defect that might hinder her job performance. Candidates will have to undergo a fitness test and get a clearance certificate.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The board will prepare a list of candidates qualified in Basic Health Worker (Female) Training in the order of merit. If two or more candidates obtain equal marks, the one who is senior in age will be placed higher in the list.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2022 Application Process
- Go through the official notification in detail and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants should have a valid mobile number.
- Applications must be submitted online through the official website – www.ukmssb.org. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- Click on the notification link that reads ‘Female Health Worker Exam 2022’.
- Fill in all the required fields carefully.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and the required documents.
- Check all the details and click on ‘I Agree’.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number to submit the application form. No changes can be made once the form is submitted.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- While filling the application candidates should select the district of placement based on their preference.
There are three steps in the application process:
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Application Submission
- Step 3: Final Submission
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Educational certificate
- Age proof
- No Objection Certificate (for government employees)
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions. Our coaching has helped several PSC aspirants crack the exam.