Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh PEB board has released the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021 employment notice. Overall 1894 Assistant Teacher, Principal Vacancy in UP state is going to be filled by the single UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Notification. The chance of filling the UP Assistant Teacher Application Form is only given to the candidates who have passed the UP TET exam. From 03rd March 2021 to 17th March 2021 you can submit the UP Assistant Teacher Application Form 2021 at upbasiceduparishad.gov.in OR uphed.gov.in.
UP Teacher Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Here are the important dates for the UP Aided Junior High School Teacher recruitment 2021
|Starting Date of Online Application||3rd March 2021|
|Last date of Online Application||17th March 2021|
|Last Date to deposit Fees||18th March 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Complete Application Form||19th March 2021|
|Downloading the Admit Card||5 April 2021|
|Exam Date||18th April 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||16 April 2021|
|Answer Key Objection Date||20 April 2021|
|Final Answer Key Uploaded||7 May 2021|
UP Teacher Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
The total number of vacancies for the UP Aided Junior High School Assistant Teacher and Principal is 1894. Here is the post wise vacancy detail for the UP Super TET (UP Junior Teacher) 2021.
Application Fee for UP Teacher Recruitment 2021
To submit the UPPEB Assistant Teacher Application Form, candidates have to pay the Application Fees for sure. All the category applicants must pay the fees as of the following
For Assistant Teacher:
- GEN/ UR/ OBC: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/-
- Divyang/ PH Candidates: Rs.300/-
- GEN/ UR/ OBC: Rs. 900/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 700/-
- Divyang/ PH Candidates: Rs.400/
UP Teacher Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the UP Super TET UP Junior Assistant and Principal involves the fulfilment of the following criteria.The candidates who have the following UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Educational Qualifications are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Educational Qualification for UP Aided Assistant Teacher
- You must be a graduate in any discipline.
- Must possess B.Ed.
- You should have qualified UPTET/CTET to apply for the UP aided assistant teacher 2021.
- Those who have passed B.Ed with 50% in graduation or who have graduated with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) / BTC / 4 Year Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ Four Year Integrated BA or B.Sc with Education Shastra or those who have passed one year Special Education with 50% marks and passing BA / B.Sc an apply.
Educational Qualification for UP Aided Principal
- You should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- You must have experience of at least 5 years as a teacher
Age Limit for UP Teacher Recruitment 2021
The minimum age limit for UP aided junior assistant teacher and Principal is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 40 years.
Selection Process for UP Teacher Recruitment 2021
The selection process for the UP Aided Junior High Schools Teacher Recruitment 2021 involves a written test to be conducted by the examination regulatory authority followed by an interview. Here is the segregation of the selection process for UP aided junior high school assistant teacher 2021.
- 10% Marks in the High School, Intermediate, Graduation, and Training course
- 60% in Written Exam
Application for UP Teacher Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are eligible for this Recruitment & are Interested to Apply for this Posts those Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online from their Official Website www.uphed.gov.in
- Open the official site of the UP Basic Education Board, Uttar Pradesh
- In that check out the UP Assistant Teacher Notification.
- Click it.
- After that check the eligibility carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on the apply online link.
- Submit the required details carefully.
- After that pay the application fee.
- Download the hard copy and take a printout of it for further usage.