Table of Contents
UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) is inviting applications to fill 176 vacancies for the posts of Additional Private Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Secretariat. The UPPSC recruits interested candidates through interviews. In this article we will discuss UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022, eligibility, Important Date, Exam pattern e.t.c.
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 – Overview
Go through the table to get a breif overview about the UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 process.
|Post Name||UPPSC APC (Additional Private Secretary)|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test
|Salary Scale||Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 Grade Pay 4,800 (Post-Class-II, Non-Gazetted)|
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 –Important Dates
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
|Apply Online Date||13/09/2022 (tentative)|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||12/10/2022 (tentative)|
|Call letter for Prelims Exam||Yet to be announced|
|Online Exam – Preliminary||Yet to be announced|
|Result – Prelims Exams||Yet to be announced|
|Call letter for Main Exam||Yet to be announced|
|Online Examination – Main||Yet to be announced|
|Result of Main Examination||Yet to be announced|
|Call letters for interview||Yet to be announced|
|Interview||Yet to be announced|
|Provisional Allotment||Yet to be announced|
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy
UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) is inviting applications to fill vacancies for the posts of Additional Private Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Secretariat. The Post wise vacancies are mentioned in the table below:-
|Name of Post||No of Posts|
|Additional Private Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Secretariat||176|
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 – Salary Scale
The Basic salary is from 9,300 to 34,800, gross salary will be 2 times basic salary, including allowances. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission gives best (in the market) salary for 2022 Additional Private Secretary Recruitment. Candidates are expected to calculate thoroughly and understand the UPPSC basic salary and gross salary and net salary in hand from the notification.
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply Online?
The aspirants can apply online for the UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 by following the steps given below.
Step 1: log in to the official uppsc.up.nic.in, careers page, Click on Additional Private Secretary
Step 2: There you will get the online application form of Additional Private Secretary, along with latest 2022 vacancy notification, Click on Apply.
Step 3: Fill up your basic details (Education, contact details) as per the requirement of 2022 UPPSC APS vacancy.
Step 4: Pay the fee online / Offline & Upload documents Photo, Signature,e.t.c.
Step 5: Finalize and confirm the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Additional Private Secretary Application process but submitting the application form.
Step 6: Printout of the form can be taken for future reference.
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 – Application Link
Click on the link to apply for the UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022.
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 – Application Fees
The UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 Application Fees are as listed below:
|Category||Online Processing Fee||Application Fees|
|UR||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 100/-|
|OBC||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 100/-|
|SC||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 40/-|
|SC||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 40/-|
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age limit is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit is 40 years.
- The Age relaxation will be given as per the directions.
- The Aspirant must hold a UG or PG degree in the particular field.
- The aspirant must hold either bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering as one subject.
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern
There will be one paper consisting of 5 minutes for Hindi Typewriting which is Compulsory and English Typewriting which is Optional. Refer the below table to see the written Exam divisions:
|Paper 1||General Knowledge|
|Paper 2||General Hindi|
|Paper 3||Hindi Shorthand|
|Paper 4||Hindi Typewriting|
|Paper 5||General English|
|Paper 6||English Shorthand|
|Paper 7||English Typewriting|
|Paper 8||Computer Knowledge Test|
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022: Syllabus
The syllabus for the Examination is given below :
- Questions will be Objective type.
- This paper will cover the fields given below and it will be of Graduation standard.
|Famous Books and their writers||10|
|History (with reference to ancients, Medieval & modern India)||10|
|Geography (Related to Uttar Pradesh.) – 06 Marks Geography (Related to India)||04|
|Important Cities, Memoirs & Buildings (With reference to India)||10|
|Important events (National & International)||10|
|Arithmetic (Class VIII level)||10|
यह प्रश्न पत्र निबन्धात्मक, परम्परागत प्रकार का होगा। प्रश्न पत्र का क्षेत्र निम्नलिखित रूप में होगा।
|अपठित गद्यांश और प्रश्नोत्तर तथा अपठित गद्यांश का शीर्षक||25|
|पत्र एवं कार्यालयीय विभिन्न पत्रों का आलेखन||10|
|मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ तथा उनका प्रयोग||10|
|विभिन्न शब्दों का एक शब्द||10|
|वाक्यों का शुद्धीकरण||10|
|पर्यायवाची तथा विलोम शब्द||05|
For the post of UPPSC A.P.S. a speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi Shorthand and 25 word per minute in Hindi Typewriting is essential. The aspirants are expected to transcribe the dictated prose in 05 minutes in the determined speed by Typewriter for which an hours time will be given. The prose shall be selected in the understand not only the speed of Shorthand but also to examine the knowledge of idiomatic language of the candidate. If the errors of the aspirant crosses 5 percent then he will be considered ineligible for appointment but the board may relax the error up to three percent at their discretion.
For the post of UPPSC APS there will be a paper of 5 minutes for Hindi typewriting and English Typewriting where the English Typewriting will be optional.The aspirant will have to obtain the speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Type Test, the aspirants obtaining lesser speed shall not be treated eligible. The aspirants obtaining the speed of 25 words per minute shall be awarded 10 marks and the aspirants obtaining more speed 1 extra mark for 5 word per minute shall be given but such marks obtained will not be more than 15 marks i.e. Total.
The marks will be as tabulated below :
|more than 50||15|
The aspirants shall be given a prose paragraph to type in 5 minutes. Having typed in lesser duration they have to type it yet again.
Computer Knowledge test
It will a Practical Exam on computer terminal. The main topics that will be covered are:
- Basic knowledge of working on Linux and windows operating system platforms on desktops and laptops with peripherals like microphone, Printer and speaker. (20)
- Working knowledge of Windows office word packages (Microsoft word, Open Office etc.) (25)
- Working knowledge of Excel or Spread Sheets (20)
- How to use world wide web and popular websites (for Railway/Air Reservation,information web sites like Wikipedia, search engines like Google, etc.) (05)
- knowledge of E-mailing (reading, saving, printing,sending, sending with attachment, maintaining address book etc.) (15)
- knowledge of preparation of presentations (power point, PDF etc.) with variant styles and animations (15)
Optional Paper for the Post UPPSC APS
|Correction of sentence||05|
|Fill in the blanks||05|
|Translation Hindi to English||10|
|Translation English to Hindi||10|
- A Test will be conducted for English Shorthand and General English which is are
- From among the selected aspirants who are found fit in both Hindi and English according to determined standards will be entitled for Bilingual allowance determined by the Govt. from time to time.
For the post there shall be one paper of 5 minutes for Hindi typewriting (Compulsory) and English Typewriting (Optional).
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The selection process of UPPSC APS Recruitment 2022 will be based on the Typing Speed test of attending aspirants. Some important point are listed below.
- A speed of 80 w.p.m. in Hindi Shorthand
- 25 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting is essential
- The Aspirants are required to transcribe the prose read out in 05 minutes in the determined speed by Typewriter for which 1 hour time will be given.
- The prose shall be chosen in the view that not only to the test the speed of Shorthand but to also to test the knowledge of idiomatic language.
- An exam will be set for English Shorthand and General English which is optional.
- From the selected candidates those who are found to be fit in both Hindi and English languages according to determined standard will be entitled for Bilingual allowance decided by the Govt. from time to time.
- There will be one paper of 5 minutes for Hindi type writing which is Compulsory and English Typewriting.
Eligible candidates will be selected according to his/her performance in:
- Written test (pen paper based)
- Skill test (Typing Test)
- Document verification.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.