Table of Contents
UPPSC has released their UPPSC exam calendar 2022 announcing the new date for UPPSC Assistant Professor Government Degree College (Screening) Exam-2020. The UPPSC Assistant Professor 2022 Exam Date is scheduled on 15 March 2022. Earlier, the UPPSC Assistant Professor exam was scheduled for 17 April 2021 and was postponed.
UPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022 will be released soon. Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will be able to download the admit card from the official website. The direct link to download the admit card will be updated here.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor. A total of 128 vacancies of Assistant Professor will be filled up in various departments in the state’s Aided Colleges. The vacancies will be segregated into different categories.
UPPSC Assistant Professor Overview
UPPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2022
|Start date of online application form||16 February 2022|
|Last date to fill online applications||28 February 2022|
|Last date to submit the application fee||28 February 2022|
|Last date to complete the application form||03 March 2022|
|UPPSC Assistant Professor exam 2022 date||15 March 2022|
Interested candidates have to check the UPPSC Assistant Professor eligibility criteria before applying. The detailed UPPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria is given below:
UPPSC Assistant Professor Education Qualification:
- At least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD candidates are given 5 % relaxation.
- Qualified in the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a PhD. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of PhD Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
UPPSC Assistant Professor Age Limit:
- Minimum Age 21 Year
- Maximum Age 40 Year
- The Assistant Professor screening test will take place for a total of 19 subjects.
- The candidates who have opted for maths subject will be facing 100 questions in the test out of which 70 questions will be on Maths and reminding 30 will be on General Studies.
- For rest all the 18 subjects, a total of 90 questions will be asked from the concerned subject and reminding 30 from General Studies.
- The candidates will be called up for an interview process which will be the only mode of selection under the recruitment process for 128 vacancies.
|Exam Type||Subject||No. of Questions.||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||30||150||2 Hours
(Only for Maths )
|General Studies||30||150||2 Hours
- The weightage of the interview will be specified later. After the written test the merit list for shortlisted candidates will be updated on the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- UPPSC will prepare the final merit of the applicants after the interview.
- The number of candidates called for an interview will be 3 times the number of posts specified in that category.
As per the latest notification, UPPSC has announced the latest vacancy for the Assistant Professor post among others. The UPPSC has announced a total of 128 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor.
|Economics S- 3/01||01||0||01||0||03|
|Home Science S-3/06||01||0||0||0||0|
|Political Science S-3/13||03||0||01||01||03|
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the exam conducting authority, which has released the official notification updated-uppsc.pdf for UPPSC Assistant Professor 2022. The dates for admit cards will soon be released on the official website. You can download the admit card once available by submitting the registration number and password allotted during the time of registration.
Steps to Download UPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card
Step1: Visit the official website, search for the admit card tab and click on it.
Step 2: You need to enter your application ID/username and password.
Step 3: After submitting your credentials, your admit card will be ready to download.
Step 4: Download and save your admit card.
Step 5: You should print the admit card and make multiple copies for being on the safer side in case of a copy being lost.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”