Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts UPPSC BEO Exam to select qualified and interested aspirants to the post of Block Eduaction Officer. Candidates who are wiling to attend the exam should know all the details such as cut off, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and so on. UPPSC BEO syllabus enlists the important topics from which questions are asked in the exam. Knowing the syllabus is important before you start your preparation. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will announce the result for Block Education Officer Examinations 2021. The UPPSC Block Education Officer Result will be released very soon by UPPSC. Eligible candidates can check UP Education Officer Exam at www.uppsc.up.nic.in. So many candidates have attended UPPSC Block Education Officer Exam as per the schedule. They can check Block Education Officer Merit List & Cut-off from the official website name wise.
UPPSC BEO Cut off 2022
The UPPSC will announce the cut-off only those candidates who have attended the Block Education Officer written test. The Uttar Pradesh PSC releases the cut-off marks along with results. The minimum qualifying cut off marks will be specified as per the candidate’s category. The Cut-off marks for UPPSC BEO will be based on total vacancies and the total number of candidates who attended the exam.
Block Education Officer Exam Cut-off 2022 Expected
Factors Affecting UPPSC BEO Cutoff 2022
As mentioned above, the cut off may not be the same every year. It is always variable. The cut off may change from one year to another depending upon certain points. They are the following –
- The number of candidates appearing for the exam
- The types of question (easy, moderate, hard)
- The number of vacancies released
- Candidates appearing for different categories
UPPSC BEO Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who are interested in taking the UPPSC BEO must first take the preliminary test. Those who get the required cutoff marks in the preliminary exam will be eligible to take the main exam.
UPPSC BEO Preliminary Exam Pattern
The preliminary examination is a 300-point test with MCQ-based objective type questions. There are 120 questions overall, and the test takes two hours to complete. In the preliminary exam, there will only be one General Studies paper.
UPPSC BEO Main Exam Pattern
Those who pass the preliminary examination are qualified to take the Mains exam.
|1||General Studies||40||200||3 Hour|
|2||General Hindi||40||100||3 Hour|
UPPSC BEO Syllabus 2022
There is only one paper, General Studies, in the preliminary examination. There will be 120 questions altogether, worth a total of 300 points. The time span is two hours. The preliminary exam will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and cover the following topics:
- History of India
- General Science
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
- Population, ecology and Urbanization (In India Context)
- World Geography, national Geography and Natural Resources of India
- Current National and International Events
- Elementary Mathematics upto class 10th level – Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry
- General Intelligentsia – Logic and reasoning
- Specific knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry trade, Living and social traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
The primary test consists of a lengthy written paper. It requires two papers: 1. General Studies. 2. Essays and general Hindi Each exam lasts three hours and has a total score of 400 points. The questions will be broken up into three pieces for the General Study paper.
- History of India
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Agriculture
- Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance, India and the World
- Indian Economy
- International Affairs and Institutions
- Development in the field of Science and Technology, Communication and Space
- Recent development in education (Indian context)
- Specific knowledge regarding Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
- Unseen Passage
- Letter writing
- Translation from Hindi to English and from English to Hindi
- Multiple words
- Vilom word
- synonym words
- Element and success
- Regional, foreign (word store)
- Sense of meaning
- Word form
- The treaty
- Hindi Varna Mala
- Punctuation marks
- Word form
- Sentence formation
- Idioms and phrases
- Main dialects of Uttar Pradesh and Hindi language inaccuracies
This part will be divided into two sections. A single essay must be composed from each part. Each essay has a word restriction of 700.
|Section A||Section B|
|Literary Essay /National International and Temporary National Problems and their solutions /National Development Plans||Environment, Science/ Environmental pollution and its solution /Agriculture and Business|
UPPSC BEO Cut Off 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria set by UPPSC for the post of Block Education Officer is as mentioned below. Following factors has to be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible to apply for the post-
All applicants for the UPPSC Block Educational Officer (BEO) positions must be at least the age requirements listed below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation for SC, ST & BC applicable.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Education from a University established by law in India/Equivalent qualification recognized by the Government
- In case of those candidates whose Bachelor’s Degree is not in Education, the L.T. diploma of the Government Training College or the Government Basic Training College awarded by the Registrar, Departmental Examinations, Uttar Pradesh is required.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who-
(a) has served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or
(b) has obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C.
How to Apply for UPPSC BEO 2022
- First and Foremost Go through the official notification carefully
- Check and verify your eligibility to Block Education Officer Post.
- Click on “Apply” for On-line Application. ‘Candidate Registration’ will be displayed.
- You will get Basic Registration form by clicking on ‘Candidate Registration’. Fill out the form.
- Ensure that details entered are valid. You can click on Edit button for any modifications.
- Click on ‘Submit Application’.
- Then Print Registration Slip” shall be displayed and take a Print out by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Now next step is to deposit required application fee. “Click here to proceed for payment” will be displayed on screen.
- By selecting “Click here to proceed for payment” tab home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed.
- You can choose mode of payment.
- After depositing the required fee “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition.
- Take print out by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt
- Next click on “Proceed for final submission of application form.
- Here candidates are required to upload documents asked for like scanned copy of photo, signature etc.
- After filling out all required datas asked in the format, the candidates may click “PREVIEW to ensure provided information are correct.
- After checking the Preview candidates can click ‘Submit’ button. Your application will be forwarded to the Commission.
- Next candidate may take a print out of the application.
UPPSC BEO Cut Off 2022: Application Fee
|Unreserved / Economically Weaker Section / Other Backward Class||Rs. 125/-|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 65/-|
|Ex-Service Man||Rs. 65/-|
The main theme to pass an exam lies in systematic and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to chase your dream career and focusing for a good foundation, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App offers a great online platform for all those willing to attend for different bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts offer short and precise video classes which assists you in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.