Table of Contents
UPPSC has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Programmer Grade-2/ Computer Operator, Grade- “B”/ Manager (System). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 05 Posts. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently announced the exam date of Computer Operator grade-b recruitment and as per the official notification from UPPSC, the examination will be held on 5th March 2022. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the written examination test for the direct recruitment to the post of Computer Operator under Advt. No. A-8/E-1/2021. The official notification has been released on the UPPSC recruitment website for the Computer Operator job. For more details of UPPSC Computer Operator examination visit https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 03/11/2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 29/11/2021. Candidates below 40 years of the age limit can apply for this post.
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Computer Operator Grade B/ Manager (System), Programmer Grade 2|
|Starting of application||November 3, 2021|
|Due date of application||November 29, 2021|
|Written Exam||March 5, 2022|
|Admit card Released||February 22, 2022|
|Result||Will update later.|
|Call letters for interview||Will update later.|
|Interview||Will update later.|
UPPSC Computer Operator 2022 Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies for various jobs in the UPPSC will be published when the official notification for the UPPSC Computer Operator recruitment exam is out. A total of 5 vacancies in various posts of Computer Operator, Programmer and Manager(system).
|Computer Operator Grade-B||03|
UPPSC Computer Operator Eligibility
|Post Name||UPPSC Computer Operator Grade B Eligibility||Total Post|
|Computer Operator Grade B||Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Computer Science OR
Bachelor Degree with “O” Level Certificate from D.O.E.
Read the Notification for More Details.
|Computer Programmer Grade 2||Bachelor Degree with PG Diploma in Computer Science. OR
Bachelor Degree with “A” Level Certificate from D.O.E.
Read the Notification for More Details.
|Manager (System)||Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications||01|
How to Apply
On-line application will be completed in three stages :
- First Stage: On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the informations filled by them. If any correction / modification is required, click on “Edit” button and ensure the required corrections / modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the informations filled, click on ‘Submit Button’. Consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter “Print Registration Slip” shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Second Stage: After the completion of the procedure of first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited shall be displayed with caption “Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of “Click here to proceed for payment”, home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposit, the print of which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt.”
- Third Stage: On completion of the procedure of second stage, click on “Proceed for final submission of application form as a result of which ‘format’ shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required information in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded .
- After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “PREVIEW” to see for themselves that all entries and information are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” button to forward the same to the Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all information On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the “Submit” button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the ON-LINE application process shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print of the application to preserve it with them.
After completing the procedure of first stage, Category wise prescribed examination fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage. The prescribed fee of examination for different categories is as under,
- Unreserved / Other – Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing Backward Class/ fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 225/- Economicaly weaker section
- Scheduled Caste / – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing Scheduled Tribe fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Serviceman – Exam fee Rs. 80/- on line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total= Rs. 105/-
- Dependents of the – According to their original category. Freedom Fighters/ Women
- Programmer Grade-2– Written Exam, Interview
- Computer Operator, Grade- “B” – Written Exam, English and Hindi type Test
- Manager (System) –Written Exam, Interview
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”