Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC has released UPPSC GDC Assistant Professor All Subject Syllabus 2022 of Assistant Professor in Various Government Degree Colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The UPPSC Assistant Professor 2022 Exam Date is scheduled on 15 March 2022.Earlier, the UPPSC Assistant Professor exam was scheduled for 17 April 2021 and was postponed.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released vacancies for the post of GDC Assistant Professor. A total of 128 vacancies of GDC Assistant Professor will be filled up in various departments in the state’s Aided Colleges. The vacancies will be segregated into different categories.
UPPSC GDC Overview
UPPSC GDC Exam Date 2022
|Start date of online application form||16 February 2022|
|Last date to fill online applications||28 February 2022|
|Last date to submit the application fee||28 February 2022|
UPPSC GDC Admit Card
Admit Card 2022 will be released soon. Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will be able to download the admit card from the official website. The direct link to download the admit card will be updated.
- The Assistant Professor screening test will take place for a total of 19 subjects.
- The candidates who have opted for maths subject will be facing 100 questions in the test out of which 70 questions will be on Maths and reminding 30 will be on General Studies.
- For rest all the 18 subjects, a total of 90 questions will be asked from the concerned subject and reminding 30 from General Studies.
- The candidates will be called up for an interview process which will be the only mode of selection under the recruitment process for 128 vacancies.
|Exam Type||Subject||No. of Questions.||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||30||150||2 Hours
(Only for Maths )
|General Studies||30||150||2 Hours
- The weightage of the interview will be specified later. After the written test the merit list for shortlisted candidates will be updated on the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- UPPSC will prepare the final merit of the applicants after the interview.
- The number of candidates called for an interview will be 3 times the number of posts specified in that category.
Subject wise syllabus is given in detail below.
Interested candidates have to check the UPPSC Assistant Professor eligibility criteria before applying. The detailed UPPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- At least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD candidates are given 5 % relaxation.
- Qualified in the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a PhD. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of PhD Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- Minimum Age 21 Year
- Maximum Age 40 Year
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”
|RRB Exams Coaching||RRB JE Online Coaching||SSC JE Online Coaching|
|SSC Online Coaching||UPSC Online Coaching||Bank Exam Coaching Online|