Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the final results for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2020. The final stage, the Interview, was conducted from 01st April till 08th April 2021. And, now the UPPSC PCS Result 2020 has been uploaded on the official website on 12th April 2021. Candidates can check the UPPSC PCS 2020 Result direct link from the article.
The Mains exam was conducted from 21st January 2021 to 25th January 2021. And the Mains result was released on 22nd March 2021 for Group 1- Executive, Group 2- SR. Lecturer, Diet, Group 3- D.B.S.A./D.I.O.S./DISTT. ADMN. Officer, Group 4- Labour Enforcement Officer, Group 5- Child Development Project Officer.
UPPSC Result 2020: Exam Dates and Details
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||UPPSC PCS 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||21st January 2021 to 25th January 2021|
|Mains Result Date||22nd March 2021|
|UPPSC PCS Interview Date||01st – 08th April 2021|
|UPPSC PCS Result 2020- Final||12th April 2021|
|Number of candidates recommended||476|
UPPSC Result 2020
The final result for the Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2020 was published on 12 April.
Steps to Download UPPSC Result 2020
- Visit the official website of UPPSC @uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the link – ‘List of Selected Candidates in Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2020’.
- A PDF will be opened.
- Enter CNTRL + F and search your roll number, Name, Category of the candidates
- Download UPPSC PCS 2020 Final Result and save it for future reference.
- The result will be available to download till 11th May 2021.
UPPSC Result 2020: Check the number of candidates selected for each post
- Labour Enforcement Officer: 15
- Distt. Administrative Officer: 08
- BSA/ADIOS/DY. Sect & Others Same Cadre: 35
- Sr. Lecturer Diet: 55
- Nayab Tehsildar: 73
- Passenger & Goods Tax Officer: 01
- Asstt. District Employment Officer: 34
- Distt. Youth Welfare Officer: 14
- Distt. Supply Officer Gr.-2: 01
- Sub Registrar: 03
- Distt. Food Marketing Officer: 02
- Distt. Program Officer: 05
- Statistical Officer (Agri. Anubhag): 01
- Distt. Minority Welfare Officer: 07
- Distt. Backward Class Welfare Officer: 08
- Asstt. Commissioner Industries:05
- Asstt. Labour Commissioner:1
- Distt. Panchayat Raj Officer: 05
- Distt. Social Welfare Officer: 34
- Supdt. Of Jails: 04
- Asstt. Regional Transport Officer: 07
- Deputy Collector: 61
- Distt. Handi. Person Empowerment Officer: 03
- Child Development Project Officer: 94
- The result of female candidates belonging to the other states would be subject to the final judgment in the Special Appeal No 475 of 2019 filed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh before the Hon’ble High court
- UPPSC will soon upload the marks and cut-off of the candidates on its website.
Download and subscribe to Entri App and start practicing the latest mock tests to ace your preparations for upcoming UPPSC Exams 2021.