The applicants who plan to attend the UPSC CMS exam should meet the eligibility criteria. A lot of applicants made the mistake without knowing the eligibility criteria and filled the application form. If you are a candidate who is preparing for the exam and do you know the full detailed eligibility criteria for UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination? As you know, this calendar year 2021, UPSC has announced to recruit 838 candidates to fill the available vacancy for Combined Medical Service. The due date for the application has been closed on 27th July 2021. The examination will be conducted on November 21st, 2021, which is postponed from August 2021. The post through Combined Medical Service is a great opportunity to begin your career. If you are not sure of the detailed eligibility criteria for the Combined Medical Service, we will be providing the details and other information.
- Exam: Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE)
- Exam Conducting Body: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Exam level: National Level
- How often CMS Exam conducted: Yearly
- Educational qualifications: MBBS
- Exam mode: Online (computer-based)
- Upper age limit: 32 years
- Admit card availability: Before the exam begins (3 weeks)
- Number of papers: Two
- Application fee: INR 200
- Question format: Objective type
- Exam Duration: One day
- Total Number of testing centers: 41
- Withdrawal of application: Yes (before the recommended date)
- Official website: upsc.gov.in
UPSC CMS 2021 Eligibility Criteria 2021
The applicants are advised to make sure of the UPSC Combined Medical Service 2021 Eligibility criteria, before attending the examination. It is each candidate’s responsibility to check if you are qualified or not. The details are given below for the Eligibility criteria for UPSC CMS Examination.
The candidate must be at least 32years old to qualified for eligibility. The candidates should born before August 2nd, 1989. There is age relaxation for the candidates. The age relaxation is given below.
|Other Backward Classes||0 to 3 years|
|Scheduled Tribe||0 to 5 years|
|Scheduled Caste||Up to 5 years|
|Ex-servicemen||0 to 5 years|
|Jammu & Kashmir Domicile||0 to 5 years|
|Defense Services Personnel||0 to 3 years|
|Military Service Persons||0 to 5 years|
|Physical disability for General Candidate||0 to 10 years|
- Candidates should pass the practical or written test of the final MBBS exam.
- A candidate who has finished or going to appear at the final M.B.B.S. The examination may also apply.
The candidates should be mentally and physically well fit according to the standards for the Combined Medical Service Examination 2021.
Candidates should possess the country citizenship
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- People can be Tibetan refugees who settled in India before January 1st, 2021.
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Malawi, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Burma, Ethiopia, Zambia, Pakistan, Zaire, the United Republic of Tanzania intending to settle down in India.
Important Dates Overview: UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2021
|Notification 2021 Date for UPSC CMS||07 July 2021|
|Application Beginning Date||07 July 2021|
|Total Vacancies||838 plus Reserved seats|
|Final Day for the UPSC CMS Exam Registration||27 July 2021|
|Exam Date for UPSC CMS 2021||21 November 2021|
|UPSC CMS Admit Card Date 2021||Expected by October 2021|
UPSC Combined Medical Service Posts:
- Central Health Service Junior Scale Post
- Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service Assistant Medical Office.
- Railway Assistant Divisional Medical Officer
- General Duty Medical Officer in Delhi Municipality council.
The upcoming UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination is scheduled to be on November 21st, 2021. Make sure are an eligible candidate before attending the examination. The information in this article will give you details about the Eligibility criteria. Candidates, you should go through the dates also, that way you will be able to prepare according to your time. Hopefully, the given details will help you. Candidates, you don’t have much time for the upcoming examination. Your responsibility is to keep the focus on your studies, you are going to face one of the competitive examinations conducting by UPSC. Get as much as materials will help you with your exam preparation. Candidates, think that you can overcome all the difficulties about the exam and will get good grades.