Table of Contents
The UPSC has officially announced 838 vacancies for the recruitment through Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE). If you are a medical graduate and seeking a great job in several Central Government Organizations and Services. The CMS examination follows the rules published by the MoHFW also known as the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in the Gazette of India. It is a great opportunity for the eligible candidates because every year UPSC examines Combined Medical Service. UPSC will shortlist the deserved candidates for several posts in medical offices.
The Combines Medical Service examination is very competitive because every year the registration for the exam is more than Three Hundred Thousand from all over India. The eligible candidates must take an online written test. The total vacancies are divided into two categories. Through this article, we are providing every detail of vacancies and other materials, which you might want to know before the upcoming Combines Medical Service Examination.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination Vacancies 2021
Candidates, you can go through the given table below to see the total details about the available vacancies. From the beginning, I have mentioned the 838 vacancies, but there will be 39 reserved vacancies are available for CMS jobs.
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||14||349|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||12||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr.-II in East, South, and North Delhi Municipal Corporation||13||184|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||5|
CMSE Important Dates:
- CMSE Notification July 07, 2021
- Application Starts from July 07, 2021
- Last Date to Apply July 27, 2021
- CMSE admit card October 2021
- CMSE exam date November 21, 2021
- CMSE result December 2021
- CMSE Interview December 2021
- CMSE Final Result January 2022
CMSE Eligibility Criteria
The main Eligibility criteria for CMSE are Nationality, Education Qualification, and the Age limit. Applicants, if are under the given criteria below, then you will be qualified to take the online examination and proceed to the next level. Applicants must be mentally and physically fit according to the standards of CMSE.
- Applicants, you should be a citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan,
- A subject of Nepal,
- Candidates, you could be a Tibetan refugee or who came to India before 1962 on January 1st. The Tibetan refugee had the intention of settling down in India.
- Indian Origin who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Zambia, Zaire, Pakistan, Uganda, Malawi, and Ethiopia, the United Republic of Tanzania, or from Vietnam The candidates from belonging to the above nations shall have the eligibility certificate has been issued by the Indian Government.
- Admission to the examination. Candidates should have cleared (passed) the practical part and the written of the MBBS final Examination.
Note: Candidates can apply if he or she has appeared or going to appear the final exam will also be qualified and admitted to the examination. Candidates should have mandatory complete the routing internship, if not candidates won’t be qualified for the selection process.
- The candidate’s maximum age must be 32 years old or younger.
- On the post of Junior Time Scale in Central Health Service, the maximum age limit should not exceed 35.
Candidates, you will be able to follow the table below to see the age relaxation:
|Different Categories||Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Tribe||Up to 5 years|
|Scheduled Caste||Up to 5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||Up to 3 years|
|Residency of Jammu & Kashmir||Up to 5 years|
|Ex-servicemen (including ECOs/SSCOs, and Commissioned Officers who have rendered at least five years of Military Service)||Up to 5 years|
|General Candidate ( with a physical disability)||Up to 10 years|
|Defense Services Personnel ( disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof)||Up to 3 years|
|Military Service Personal (in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of 5 years Military Service)||Up to 5 Years|
Important Responsibilities and Other Things to Know
- The selected Medical officers will be recruited and get posted in any central department.
- The government of India can send officers to do any department and should be able to serve its employees.
- The medical officer has the responsibility to schedule any duties to the medical staff. Make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Medical officers are allowed to organize laboratories, also distribute work in any emergency.
- Usually, medical officers are working in an 8 km radius, also ready to help any time.
- Medical officers will also get like other central government employees get. For example, salary, bonus, and other perks.
CMSE Exam Locations 2021
City Names For CMSE 2021
Aspirants, through this article, we hope you must get cleared related doubts about the CMSE vacancies. If you are looking forward to work under UPSC then it is the best opportunity to build your career. Mid of this pandemic, people are struggling to get jobs and get financial stability. We have provided other information related to the Combined Medical Service Examination. A lot of people think they are eligible for the CMSE job, some applicants get failed while they go through the eligibility. If you are eligible for the CMS examination, then go forward and prepare for the examination. Trust in yourself and do well. All the best for your bright future.
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Information Links|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus||
UPSC Combined Medical Services Video Course
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Date|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Application Form|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Study Plan||
UPSC Combined Medical Services Salary
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Previous Question Papers|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Best Books||
UPSC Combined Medical Services Result
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Selection Process|